Kiss Me. LouisTomlinsonxLiamPayne (One Direction boyxboy)

It's been over a year since I've written a story so please don't be too hard on me. Constructive criticism is heavily appreciated.

This is a boyxboy story so if you don't like those kinds of things, don't read this. 

Thank you for reading!

----

Here I was, laying in my comfortable bed, staring at the beautiful mess laying beside me. His light brown hair tousled from sleeping, his cheeks a rosey pink colour from the heat and his plump red lips slightly partec allowing soft snores to escape. I loved the way his eyebrows framed his gorgeous blue eyes perfectly and the expressions he made with them when he was awake. The stuble on his chin made him have a grown up look but he was still so childish at heart. His perfect, tan, toned chest slightly rising and falling at every breath he took. I looked back up to his perfect face just as his gorgeous blue eyes fluttered open. His unfocused eyes roamed around the room and finally dropped on me. The butterflies in my tummy went crazy, I could feel the heat creeping up my neck and to my cheeks as I stared back at his mesmerizing eyes. It’s in offense to say his eyes are just blue. They’re sky blue around the pupils and they darken a shade as the iris ends. The colour also depends on how the weather is that day, and the lighting in a room.

We were staring into each other’s eyes as I felt myself leaning in. I couldn’t help it. I’ve been in love with him since day one at the X-Factor when we got put together. I remember that day clearly. I remember exactly the way he introduced himself, with that sweet soft voice as he told me his name was Louis Tomlinson.

I leaned my face closer to his while fluttering my eyes closed. I felt his breath on my lips, making the butterflies in my stomach go wild. I pressed my lips to his, afraid of how he was going to react. His lips weren't soft like a girls' but they weren't rough either. They were just perfect. His lips moved in sync with mine as my hand crept up to his cheek as I stroked his soft skin. 
Suddenly his lips weren't on mine anymore and my eyes shot open. He was sitting up with his eyes wide in realization. This was what I was deadly afraid of. I sat up next to him, admiring his half naked body along the way.
"L-Liam I... I'm sorry! Oh my. Harry's going to murder me!!" he panicked as he got out of my bed and gathered his clothes.
I got up also, "I-I'm sorry Lou. I got carried away---" I started explaining.
"I'll text you later ok? I'm sorry!" he ruffled my hair and ran out, pulling on his clothes along the way. 
Now, I'm sure you're confused now. My name is Liam Payne. And I'm in love with one of my best mates, Louis Tomlinson. But he has a boyfriend. Yes, boyfriend, he's gay... With Harry Styles. 
Nobody knows I'm in love with Louis. This is the absolute first time I let my emotions loose control. But after last night, I couldn't help it. All five of us had gone to a club last night. As usual all four of them got completely wasted and I was in charge of their safety. Louis had more to drink than the others so I kept an eye on him at all times. He began flirting with me and telling me he loved me. I know it meant nothing, but it gave me chills and hopes that maybe he could possibly love me back. 
I brought him back to my apartment to keep an eye on him and prevent Harry and him from... You know... Getting some...
I moved my fingers to touch my lips gently, completely stunned that I had finally kissed Louis Tomlinson for the first time. I could still feel his amazing lips on mine. And... He wasn't angry, just worried about Harry. Shit! Harry... He's gonna be so hurt... He's going to hate me. 

*Louis’ P.O.V.*

I can’t believe I just snogged Liam. What’s wrong with me?! I mean, sure, Liam is pretty sexy. With his gorgeous, deep brown eyes; and those lucious red lips that were so soft and addictive. And his body… my God that body is irresistable. Those strong biceps and his toned chest and abs. Just thinking about him is making my erection grow. WAIT! NO NO NO! I can not be thinking about Liam like that! I have a boyfriend! I love him. I love Harry Styles. I love Harry Styles. I love Liam Payne. NO! Just get him out of your head Louis!

I got to mine and Harry’s flat, now filled with nervousness. Should I tell him about the kiss Liam and I shared?

I opened the door to our flat and walked in. Harry must have a killer hangover. I was lucky though, I could drink as much as I wanted and never get a headache. I bit my bottom lip and walked into Harry’s room.

My heart instantly dropped and I started feeling light headed. My breathing became un-even and tears welled up in my eyes. There he was, the love of my life, hovering his body over Zayn, kissing him with passion. They were just in boxers and Zayn was holding Harry’s bum while kissing him back.

“H-Hazza Bear?” I croaked out through the tears that were springing out of my eyes. They both pulled away quickly as Harry rolled swiftly off of Zayn and looked at me like he had just seen a ghost.

He bit his bottom lip and looked at Zayn who nodded and bit his bottom lip too. Harry stood up in front of me, causing me to back up a bit as more and more tears streamed down my face. I wanted to be strong… I really did, but I couldn’t.

“Lou… I’m really sorry… But…” he sighed as he looked into my eyes with sorrow. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t breathe, everything was crumbling down. 

Zayn had gotten up and walked over beside Harry. He grabbed his hand gently and Harry automatically intwined their fingers like they had done this a million times before. “Zayn and I are together…” Harry breathed out.

I looked down and back up at them, “H-How long…?” I stuttered out.

“T-Two… Two Months… Loueh I’m sorry but---“ Zayn started explaining.

That’s when I exploded. TWO MONTHS?! The anger boiled up, heating every inch of my body until I was shaking. “SHUT UP ZAYN!!!! YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!!! I TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING!!!! AND YOU HELP MY BOYFRIEND CHEAT ON ME?!!! YOU KNEW I WANTED TO MARRY HIM!!! AND ADOPT KIDS WITH HIM!!!” I shouted at him, sobbing my heart out right after. By this time, Harry and Zayn also had tears in their eyes. “I hope you’re happy together. You Bastards.” I spat out at them and stormed out of the flat. I stormed to the park, ignoring the paparazzi taking photographs. All I wanted to do was cry and drown in my self pity. I sat under a tree and brought my knees up to my chest, trying to breathe normally. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and texted the first person that came to mind, the person I knew wouldn’t let me down and would stay with me through anything. Liam James Payne. Just thinking about his name made me feel a bit calmer.

I know it's not long at all but I promise I'll try to update soon! Please vote, comment, fan!!

Love you all!

xx