Chapter 8

Hey everyone! The main idea for this part was once again my best friends idea. I just wrote it and added things. I'm having a bit of writers block so she's helping me out. :)

Enjoy!

Soph

xx

Why was SHE here?

“Eleanor?” Louis asked dumbfoundedly.

There she was… Louis’ best friend and ex girlfrien, standing there with her model like body and her perfect smile.

*Louis’ P.O.V.*

“Eleanor?” I asked dumfoundedly. Her long, tanned legs were perfectly slim; her flat stomach hidden behind a tight hollister shirt; her firm breasts were perfectly rounded and just the right size; her long, brown, wavy hair falling loosely over her shoulders; a beautiful smile spread across her flawless face. In other words, she looked abosolutely per--- Stop it Louis! You have a boyfriend fr crying out loud! Stop checking her out!

I ran to her and engulfed in her in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around her slim waist and pulled her to my chest while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“What are you doing here? I thought ou moved away from Doncaster!” I exclaimed, smiling widely.

“I came here to visit my parents.” She said in her angellical voice while smiling wide as she pulled away gently.

“We told her to come over.. seeing as you aren’t dating Harry anymore… I thought you could give your relationship another shot.” Mum smiled at us.

“Mum!” I groaned. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Laim tense beside Niall who bit down on his bottom lip.

“Just one date Lou… it’ll make your mum happy.” El smiled at me. I sighed and nodded, pulling a fake smile on my face.

“Fine… we can try…” I said, giving in. One date won’t hurt… and Liam would understand… right? “I’ll pick you up at your parents house tonight…” I smiled for real this time.

My mum squealed in delight. “Alright, lets get your things up to your rooms. I’m guessing Zayn and Harry are sharing. And so are Liam and Niall. Right?” she asked.

“Actually, Liam is staying in my room with me…” I smiled. Mum and El looked at me in confusion. The lads and I went upstairs with our suitcases. Liam being the adorable boyfriend he is, took my suitcase much to my dismay. We both got in my room and Liam put our bags down and shut the door gently. He turned to me quickly.

“Why did you agree to that date?!” he whisper yelled. I guess he didn’t understand then. I sighed heavily and ran a hand through my messy hair.

“I didn’t want them to suspect anything Li! And I couldn’t hurt El… she’s been my bestfriend since we were little.” I replied.

“She’s also your ex-girlfriend Louis!” He rose his voice a bit.

“Stop being so jealous Liam” I retorted quickly, getting fed up with the conversation.

“What if the paparazzi catch you guys? What if they think you’re together again?!” The stress and nerves were clear in his voice and on his features.

“Stop being an uptight twat!!!” I yelled without thinking. I saw as the hurt spread across his face instantly. “L-Liam I’m sorry I didn’t mean to---“ I started apologizing but he cut me off.

“Just stay with Eleanor… It’s not like I’ll ever be better than her… it’s not like I’ll ever be good enough for you…” he said softly with hurt seeping through his voice without a filter. He walked out of my room quickly and I heard him jog downstairs. Tears flooded my eyes, threatening to fall. Did he just break up with me? Or was this just a little fight? All I was sure of was that I screwed up… really badly and I had to apologize quickly. But I couldn’t back out of that date… I don’t think I wanted to back out of that date. Don’t get me wrong, I love Liam… more than anything. But a part of me is longing for Eleanor, as if all of the feelings I had for her previously, came flooding back the second I layed eyes on her again. I think I might’ve just gotten myself in a bit of a pickle.

I ran a shaky hand through my hair once more and walked out of my room to the kitchen to see my mum, El and the lads drinking tea. I forced a smile on my face. “So, mum… where are the girls---?” I was cut off my being tackled to the floor with four other bodies clinging to mine. Man, these girls are really strong. I sat up with Phoebe, Fizz, Daisy and Lottie atatched to my body. I burst out laughing with them while pulling all of them into a huge hug.

“We missed you!!” Fizz exclaimed after pulling away from our hug.

“Psh, speak for yourself Fizz. I loved being the oldest.” Lottie smirked at me.

“Oh come here and give your amazing, sexy big brother a kiss kiss!” I said, grabbing her face gently and giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek. She pulled away quickly, wiping her face.

“Eww!! MUM!” she whined. I chuckled again. My sixteen year old sister was being such a baby. I got up off the ground when I saw her staring at Liam. An obvious crush forming their. He’s mine Lottie, back off Darling.

“Well I’m going to go to my parent’s house before they kill me and get ready for our date.” El said and waved at the boys, giving them a perfect smile. She turned to me and smiled even wider. “Can’t wait for tonight Boo.” She kissed my cheek and walked out of the house, leaving me with a blush on my cheeks and a stupid grin on my lips. I couldn’t help but feel extremely giddy.

That night I took El out on our date and let me tell you, it was amazing. It felt so good to be with her. I felt like my oldself… It was one of the best dates of my life. It felt natural, like we were meant for each other. A relationship with her would be so much easier. I wouldn’t be judged… or called a homosexual freak. I wouldn’t be hated on at all. I could go out with her in public without having names spat out at us. It would be perfect… maybe… maybe being with Liam was a mistake… maybe I was just hurt and felt alone. Maybe I didn’t love Liam… but maybe I did…

After dropping her off, I drove back home and walked in quietly. Most of the lights were turned off except the kitchen and a flickering light coming from the living room. No sound was coming from the living room. I rolled my eyes, someone had left the TV on again and left. I made my way to the living room and my heart stopped. Anger and jealousy boiled in my blood instantly at the sight of my little sister, Lottie, asleep and cuddled up to Liam. My boyfriend Liam. He was wide awake, looking down at her while rubbing her hand gently. I don’t know who I was angrier at. That was the moment everything cleared up. I didn’t want El… I wanted Liam. I loved him and I never wanted to loose him.

CHARLOTTE TOMLINSON!!!!” I shouted, balling up my fists to keep from yelling anymore.

They both jumped up quickly. Liam’s face became hard and expressionless while Lottie looked franti.

“L-Lou. I-I… we were just watching a movie and---“ I cut her off from her stuttered nonsense.

“Go to your room. NOW.” I said sternly as she scurried up the stairs. I turned to Liam and I grabbed his arm a bit roughly as he was trying to slip away from my scolding.

“Using my little sister to get back at me Liam? Really?” I spat out. I was completely furious. What if he fancied my little sister more than me? What if he never loved me? Maybe I hurt him too much and he’s sick of me.

“I wasn’t using her. We didn’t do anything.” He said, ripping his arm out of my grip. “Now back off, you’re not the one who should be mad right now. How was your date with your girlfriend, love?” he spoke harshly and stormed upstairs. Will I ever stop screwing up?

Hope you all enjoyed it! Comment, vote, fan, etc! :)

Love you all!

Soph

xx