Chapter 31

Hey everyone! This is extremelly short and a filler chapter. I'm really really sorry!

But the next chapter is the last one ever and it's going to be really good (in my opinion).

So, enjoy! And I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible (:

OH and I have two new story ideas and I'd love some feedback!

I have no idea which one to do first. All the ideas I have right now don't include boyxboy but I might make another one later one. Okay so the two ideas are:

1) AU. Where Liam is a perfect student in every single subject, except Art. He's uptight, uncreative and a so called 'neat freak'. He's paired up with Shea, the artistic and carefree student, for their end of the year art project in order to receive all his credits and get into his dream university. Will they get along well enough to finish their project? More importantly, will Shea finally take Liam outside his perfectly calculated world?

2) Zayn Malik is a member of the worldwide sensation band One Direction. He's living the dream, singing in front of millions, staying at the fanciest hotels, dining in the best restaurants. Sophie Calvin is a 19 year old Latin American girl. Just out of Culinary Academy, she began traveling around the world in pursuit of extending her logic and working for the best chefs in the world. When their paths cross, will one of them give up their life long dream to remain with the other, or will they separate once again and act as if they nothing ever happened?

Hannah waltzed into Niall’s flat... well... their flat. The blonde haired boy was sitting in the kitchen at the island, sipping on a cup of tea whilst drumming his finger tips on the cold granite counters. She slowly made her way over to the bench  and sat across from him. She linked her fingers together on top of the counter and stared Niall straight in the eyes, her expression emotionless and hard.

“H-Hey love... you wanted t-to talk...?” Niall stuttered.

“Why are you stuttering Niall? Are you nervous?” she asked innocently. One look and Niall had already reached his breaking point.

“I cheated on you!” he blurted out quickly, his face completely red, his eyes clouded with worry and self-loathing.

Hannah smiled victoriously and grabbed his hand gently. “It’s okay Niall... that’s what I wanted to hear.” Niall gave her a puzzled look, almost frightened. The black haired girl giggled, leaned over the counter and pecked him on the lips softly. “Lou told me... but I’m here to listen to your reasons. I mean... at least it was with Liam... he’s one sexy mofo.” She smiled.

“Hey!” Niall pouted, suddenly feeling relieved that she had taken this so well. “But I’m sexier right...?”

“Of course you are, love. Now... care to explain?” she said, turning serious.

“I... I honestly don’t know. He kinda... came onto me and well when he kissed me, I was curious. I mean, Harry and Louis didn’t know they were gay until they kissed... and well Zayn didn’t know until Harry kissed him. I guess I just wanted to make sure...” he blushed hard and looked at the counter making Hannah giggle.

“Well... did you ever want to have sex with one of the boys?”

Niall’s eyes widened as he shook his head frantically, “No!”

“Do you want to kiss one of the boys?”

“No! Of course not! They’re my mates!”

“Well any lad you think is hot?” Hannah giggled.

“Well Tom Daley is pretty damn sexy. I’d just like to---“ as Niall saw Hannah’s face turn into sheer shock, he couldn’t help but burst out laughing. She realized what he was doing and burst out laughing too, slapping his arm gently. Niall stood up and went over to the sink to put his cup into it. Han snuck up on him and rested her hands on his shoulders, slowly sliding them down his arms until she rested them on his waist. “And what do you want to do to me...?” she asked seductively while tracing his abs gently  under his shirt. She felt Niall take a deep breath before turning around in her arms. He rested his hands on her waiste, leaned into her ear and whispered seductively. “How about I show you...?” She giggled, grabbed his hand and practically dragged him to his- their bedroom.

As Louis drove back to his and Liam’s flat, he began thinking about his short but extremelly passionate relationship with him. Through all of the fights, all of the pain and depression, his love for Liam was still the same as the beginning, if not stronger. He would wait forever just to be with Liam. The brown eyes lad had become his whole entire life. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw those luscious brown orbs perfectly placed on the flawless face with the light honey locks of silky hair. Louis perched himself gracefully on the comfortable couch, he was finally calming down, reassured that Liam was in a safe place, far away from harm. He would finally be okay again, he would finally begin to feel more emotions again, other than sadness and pain. But deep down inside of the Doncaster native, one simple though, one simple question was slowly eating him alive piece by piece.

            “Will Liam still love him when he gets out?”