Chapter 32

A/N Okay I got to ask this question. In Lauren's video do y'all feel like it's two different people. like it goes along with the concept of the video like I hear two different. I can't really explain it whatever, anyways back to our regularly scheduled programming
******************************

    After a few minutes, she pulled back and kissed me once more. At first it was lightly, but soon became much more. We finally had to break away so we both could catch our breath.

"Back at the Palace, you had said that we were going to do something special tonight. Care to tell me what it is?"

"Well, if you're not worn out or anything, we really don't have to." Feeling a little nervous now.

"No, we don't have to do anything we don't want to, but still, care to tell me exactly what you had in mind when you said it."

"Like I said, we don't have to if you don't feel up to it, or even care to do it." Pausing a moment... "I would like you to fuck me in my ass again, like you did the first time. Remember?" Now biting my lower lip.

"Are you sure?" Looking into my eyes to see if I was being honest with her.

"Yes baby." Giving her a peck on her lips... "I could see how much you enjoyed using your strap-on with me, and I could feel how much more special it was for you to fuck my ass, and... well... I also started to feel that it was special to me also. But if you're too tired, we can do it another time."

I felt her wedge her leg in between mine until her thigh was against my pussy, I could feel her start to slightly move her leg, knowing full well it was going to be getting my juices flowing and very quickly.

"Lolo, can I be honest and tell you something." Hearing her now call me Lolo, almost gave it a special meaning to me.

"Of course honey, you can tell me anything." Give her a peck on her lips.

"Before I met you, I had been fucked twice, and I can honestly say I did not enjoy it at all. I was always the one wearing it. But with you, it was different. I really can't explain it, the only thing I can say is that it was different and I was really getting into you fucking me. When you put it in my ass, I suddenly began to feel what I thought you had felt when I fucked your ass. I knew then that you were going to be fucking me a lot more including my ass."

I gave her a light slow kiss. I pulled back slightly, wet my lips, then I wet hers with my tongue. I pulled her face to mine and began sliding our wet lips together back and forth. Pulling back once more, I looked into her eyes, seeing it full of passion and need.

"Maybe honey, it was because it wasn't your wife giving you all her love."

At first she just looked at me, then as if someone turned on a light inside of her head, she began to smile. You know, one of those big toothy smiles, showing her perfect white teeth.

Giving me a peck on my lips, Dinah moved away from me getting out of bed. She reached into the nightstand and pulled the strap-on out, and began attaching the smaller dildo to it. She also pulled out the lube and laid it on the bed beside the pillow. Reaching back into the nightstand, she pulled out a clean washcloth and put it beside the lube.

She then took a couple of the pillows and slid them under me so that my hips were directly on them. Sliding down she put her face over my mound giving my cleft a little kiss before pressing her tongue on the bulge over my clit. I could feel her tongue sliding down my outer lips until she got almost to my ass. Stiffening up her tongue it penetrated my lips and slide easily back to my clit. Pulling my legs upwards, she went back down until she reached my rosebud. Placing the flat of her tongue on my ass, she rimmed it a few times, going back towards my pussy.

By now, I was turning my head back and forth, moaning and pumping my hips, not know whether to push down or lift up. I soon felt a finger pressing against my rosebud. As it smeared some of the lube around, it slowly sank into me to the first knuckle. As her finger started sliding in and out, she began to blow lightly up and down my slit, driving me even wilder.

Her lips and tongue attaching to my clit once more, believing that she applied more lube to her finger, I felt her finger return to my rosebud. Suddenly I felt a second finger being added to the first, and both were slowly slipped into me. Slowly she started fucking me, going deeper with each thrust. Suddenly they were gone. I felt empty, craving to be filled once more.

Dinah wiped her hands on the washcloth, and then slid it under my ass. My legs were lifted and placed on her shoulders. After she had scooted up, I felt the tip of her dildo slightly pressed to my ass. My hands on her upper arms, I slowly nodded to her that I was ready. It seemed that with little effort, she started to slide into me. After what felt like an inch or so, she stopped. When I felt comfortable, I began moving my hips, a signal to her I was ready for more. I was really beginning to like this position, her on top of me, being able to look into each other's eyes.

Soon it began, slightly penetrating me, hold for a moment, then going farther until I felt her hips pressing against me. She now slid her hands up and was squeezing my breasts, her thumbs and forefingers pulling and pinching my nipples. Sliding my hands down to her elbows, I began pulling myself up against her. With each thrust she gave me, I pulled myself onto her harder. As her speed picked up, my moaning and grunting got louder. My hips were thrashing about, my breathing coinciding with my grunts. Dinah had moved one hand down to my pussy, using her thumb to massage my clit, sending me higher and higher.

I was about to cross over that cliff to my world of bliss; she pressed her thumb to my clit, and starting rubbing it harder. My back arched, every muscle froze, and every fiber in my being seemed to come alive. In the background, I heard a long wail of a woman screaming. My body then began to convulse. It felt like I was floating in the womb of my lover, held and protected.

Next thing I knew, I was lying flat on my back, and warm washcloth wiping my face and neck. When I opened my eyes, Dinah's sweet smiling face was just above mine. Unable to really speak, I just mouthed the words, "I love you."

"I love you so much Lolo." Leaning in and kissing me.

Trying hard to return her kiss, but I had a feeling I wasn't doing it very well. Putting my hand to the side of her face, I was able to say, "Lay with me and hold me tight."

"Oh yes baby... one second."

She climbed off the bed and ran and turned off the bathroom light. I could hear her rushing back to the bed, then felt her climbing over me, then snuggling up behind me, pulling the covers up over the both of us. I had this feeling of being safe snuggled in her arms, I closed my eyes.