Chapter 24

I got behind her, knowing that she was totally relaxed, entering her should not be a problem. I slowly slid the dildo into her ass until I was pressed up against her. I just stayed there, totally still, not moving at all.

Slowly she began to respond. When she tried to move, I knew she felt her ass being stuffed full with the dildo.

"No Lo, I can't take any more, you're going to kill me."

"Shhhh, it will be alright. Feel how full you are, in a minute; you're not going to want me to stop. I know that is how I felt last night." As I rubbed my hands over and across her well rounded ass cheeks.

Slowly I began rocking. Not really moving in or out, but just rocking back and forth. I felt her hips starting to push back against me. Very slowly at first, but gradually her thrusts back towards me began to increase.

"You ok baby, am I hurting you at all?"

"No, it's starting to feel really good. Just go slow. Let me get a little more use to it being so deep in me." As she moaned a little, not of pain, but from the pleasure she was starting to feel.

Ever so slowly, I started flexing my hips, causing the dildo to begin to move in and out of her ass. After a moment or two, she grunted, pushing back hard against me.

"Harder baby, do it a little harder please."

I knew now that she was really starting to get into it.

I increased my movements, pulling a little farther out, and sliding back in, filling her completely. I steadily began to go a little fast. Remembering yesterday when she was doing this to me, I knew how it felt and how much I began to enjoy it.

Moaning and grabbing onto the sheets, she started bucking back at me harder. I reciprocated and started fucking her harder. I soon had set up a steady rhythm, with Dinah now continually moaning and grunting.

"Baby, take your hand and rub your clit, make it feel good."

She had moved her hand and began rubbing her clit. This brought more and louder moans from her lips. Again her body began to spasm and shake. Not wanting to push it too far, I let her ride it out, gently pulling from her ass.

I quickly stood and pulled the strap on from my waist, and dropped it to the floor. Crawling back up on the bed, pulling her into my arms, I starting kissing her face and neck, whispering how much I loved her and needed her.

Returning my kiss, she then put her arms around me, holding me tight. It wasn't very long afterwards she was sound asleep. I gently got up, and picked up the strap on and dildo and took them into the bathroom to clean them. After they were clean, I took a warm washcloth, went to my baby and started to wipe the excess gel from her pussy and ass. Once she was clean I put the washcloth in the bathroom, turned out all the lights and went back to bed.

Around five thirty in the morning, I began to wake. Dinah was still hugging me tightly, her leg lying over the top of my legs. Feeling like I really needed to pee, I tried to untangle myself from her, but woke her in doing so.

"No, don't go." Holding me a little tighter.

"It's ok baby, I just need to pee, I'll be right back." Slowly starting to release her grip on me.

As I sat there peeing, Dinah came staggering into the bathroom.

"Hurry, I need to go too."

"Ok, one second." Tearing some paper off to wipe myself with.

I got up from the toilet and before I could really step away, Dinah was already starting to sit down, before you knew it, she was peeing hard into the bowl.( It's getting real y'all sorry) Kneeling down before her, I rested my forearms across the top of her legs.

"Are you ok, I didn't hurt you last night did I." Feeling some real concern towards her.

Her fingertips, lightly caressing the side of my face, like she was drawing lines outlining my cheeks and lips.

"You know, last night you took me where no one ever has come close to. I'm so afraid that I am going to wake up and find that this is all but a dream."

Kissing her finger as it traced over my lips, "It's no dream. I felt the same way you do now, and soon realized, it was all true."

She had leaned over giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Tell you what, why don't I go down and put a pot of coffee on while you jump in the shower. I don't think getting in with you would be a good idea. Neither one of us might make it into work this morning.

"Yeah, and plus how sore I am, I don't think I could really handle it anyway." We both giggled on that comment.

Pushing myself up, I left her to shower as I went down to make the coffee.

After we both had showered, while standing in the bedroom she was pulling out some clothes she was about to wear. I walked over, picking up the mini boxer brief's she had on yesterday, and started to put them on.

"Wait. Those are dirty, I wore them all day yesterday, let me get you a clean pair."

"No. I want these. They have your smell on them, plus a little of your juices. I want to feel like I'm actually apart of you every step I take."

She stood, looking at me like maybe I was a little crazy, but then she quickly yanked off hers, threw them back into the drawer, picked up the ones I had on, and put them on.

"Two can playthis same game. Besides, I know sitting or walking will also remind meeverything we did." Turning to find a bra.( once again sorry for the realness, my god someone sprinkle holy water on me. I need jesus.)