Chapter 26

A/N sorry guys I thought that this chapter posted last night when I came home, but I guess it didn't. Also I'm having a rough fucking day I had breakdown/panic attack at work today and was embarrassed and just depression is kicking my ass today. Anyways, enjoy the chapter there will be some action coming up.
***************************************

By the time she was done telling her story, I could feel the anger seething inside me. My knuckles were white, balled up into fists in my lap. I could only imagine what my facial expressions showed. Glancing at Dinah, I think she was even a little frightful.

After she had finished talking, there was a deafeningsilence in the room. Slowly getting to my feet, I walked over to Ari, pullingher to her feet; I wrapped her in my arms, holding her to me. Almost at thesame moment, we both started crying. After a couple minutes of us crying oneach other's shoulders, I felt Dinah by my side, somehow finding a box oftissues handing each one of us a handful.

After getting our cryingunder control, I turned to Ariana, "If you like we have a bathroom justdown the hall, if you would like to go and freshen up."

Nodding her head, she walkedout of the kitchen and headed down the hallway. I turned to Dinah falling intoher arms, "Hold me baby." Hold me she did.

When I heard footstepscoming down the hallway, we pulled apart. When Ari turned the corner into thekitchen, I took her by the hand and led her over to the chair she was sittingin. Once she was seated, I sat down and asked her...

"When are you supposedto meet up with them again?"

"I suppose to meet themat the Purple Palace this coming Saturday night around nine PM. I'm alsosupposed to wear a little skimpy outfit they gave me." She sat calmlysaying all this looking back and forth between Dinah and myself.

"I hate to ask youthis, but would you be willing to wear that skimpy outfit one time? We don'twant to tip off anything before we put our plan into action. Bring a change ofclothing with you, so you can throw the skimpy outfit in the trash once weaccomplished our mission."

"But why." Sheasked.

I went into detail aboutwhat my plan was, explaining that it was very doubtful the law would actuallydo much if anything due to the lack of proof. I had told her, me standing upmaking the accusations, was one thing, but if someone else also stood up sayingbasically the same thing, maybe we can put enough humiliation on them in acrowded bar, letting everyone one know what they do to any woman they can getalone in their apartment.

The more I talked, thebigger Ariana's smile got.

"We have three days,think that is enough time to get everything in place?" I asked Dinah.

"Come hell or highwater, your damn right we can."