Chapter 12

It didn't take to long for us to get to the club. After we parked, she motioned for me to stay a moment. Leaning over she gave me a kiss on my cheek, then jumped out of the car, running around to open my door.

Once inside of the Purple Palace,Kehlani was there to greet us, as she greets everyone who enters. This time she stopped us, standing in front of me, I could see the look in her eyes like she was having trouble forming the words she wanted to say to me.

"Honey, I've heard what happened to you the last time you were here, and I promise you, as far as Halsey and I are concerned, they will never step foot in here again."

Reaching out and putting my hand on her arm; "Kehlani, thank you for your words of kindness, but I have been formulating a plan, after I talk to Dinah more about it, I might need for you and Halsey to give us a little leeway with it, do you think that might be possible?

It took only a second, but a big toothy smile was all over her face, and a hint of a gleam in her eyes.

"Anything... you just tell me if I need to do anything."

"I promise, you'll know all about it before it happens." Giving her arm a little squeeze.

As Kehlani stepped aside, Dinah took my hand and started leading me over to the booth where I had first saw her. Already sitting there was Dua, with a bright smile on her lips.

I slid into the booth sitting between Dua and Dinah. From what I could see of Dua, she appeared to be maybe the same height as Dinah. She had on a loose fitted blouse and could see that she was at least a C cup or maybe a small D cup. She had long dark brown hair and freckles across her nose and forehead.

"Dua, I want you to meet the very lovely Lauren, Lo, this is Dua."

I started to put my hand out to shake hers, but before I knew it she had her arms wrapped around my neck hugging me in a death grip.

As the waitress came over to our table, I ordered my usual, Bud Light. It was quickly decided that what we needed was three glasses and a picture of beer. Dua then piped up telling the waitress the tab was on her tonight and there were going to be no arguments about it.

We sat, and talked about past experiences and stories of the things we had done. I really got to see Dinah letting her guard down, and her laugh was becoming very contagious. Dua on the other hand, was also doing her fair share of giggling and laughing.

*************************