Chapter 8 A Power Pyramid

Sebastian turned back around and continued up the stairs then slowly answered to the rhythm of his stepping " well to begin young master.There are twenty houses of power 1 is the most powerful and 20 is the weakest, souls and newly born demons are in a category all of there own. And at the time when I frequently ate souls I use to be in house 4" "wow!" Ciel said amazed " but what do you mean use to be ?"

Sebastian took a deep breath then explained " at a certain point I began disliking bland souls and began to crave souls with more flavor so in turn I began starving myself until I found or cultivated these rare souls and became weaker as an effect making me unable to retain my spot in the 4th house" "but where are you placed now " Ciel asked again " I am in the 18 th house " Sebastian answered " I'm placed with the incompetent idiots that call themselves demons" and as he finished that sentence he stopped in a instant .

And Ciel have learning from his passed incidents stopped his head a inch away from Sebastian's back to look up to see what it was this time and he saw Sebastian staring blank faced at a man who looked just like Claude Faustus...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well now speak of the devil ...

Huh?

You thought he was dead you say ?

Well maybe he still is .......

Butttttt then again

I don't know! !

just joking ,just joking I do but I just won't tell you

YET !! hahah

So come back next time to find out! That you just might be wrong but then you just might be right .....