Chapter 5 The Annoyed Sebastian

After a while Ciel broke the silence and asked " Sebastian ...? Why is there so much thick fog ,come to think of it why is it so dark ?" " actually my lord " he answered "the fog is miasma that is here as a barrier to keep low class demons and human souls out.

If I was not here you would have some issues moving forward, also lack of light is because we are in the under world sun cannot reach here . And if you were not a demon also I would doubt any of your senses would be working but of course you would have been dead a long while a ago" " Sebastian" Ciel cut in " was that suppose to be a joke ?"

Sebastian thought in silence then answered " no .... Not really I was just mearly stating facts but now that you mention it , it dose have a amusing pun"

He chuckled lightly under his breath with the his thought .

{huh ..... The great lord brat is now a demon but is so lowly in a position he can't even handle the miasma meant to keep souls away ..... It's pathetic}.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is going to happen when they get to the castle ?

Did Sebastian ever make a funny joke ever other than for the undertaker ?

What's going to happen in the newest chapter ?

Let's continue shall we.........