Chapter 4 The Annoyed Trek

The buildings showed to be glowing off white .The buildings made a castle as a whole however they were of mixed race and styles and these buildings demanded attention wherever you stood .

And with his arms crossed Ciel turned to look at Sebastian from behind and he said

" what a obnoxious castle it looks hypocritical ... It's trying to be holy while its in hell .. Truly pathetic ...."

"My lord " Sebastian cut in before Ciel could start a again " I think we should leave our current location for fear someone heard your very insulting outburst against the castle " .

" why should we?" Ciel asked annoyed " because in this land many demons live and take pride in the castle , many of which I cannot beat in combat making me unable to protect you properly ".In response ciel answered " fine " with a slight annoyed attitude.

With that Sebastian walked ahead of ciel and said " please follow me , stay close and try not to get lost " with the smallest hint of a adittude and a plastered fake smile Ciel obeyed with a blank face hiding his growing annoyance and they walked off in silence ......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huh? Done already damn why so short ?

Because I am short ......

No excuses !!

Stop yelling at me !!!

I'm working I'm working please just be faithful and have hope I will work faster ........

So in continuation how is it Sebastian can't fight someone ?

Isn't he the strongest ? What happened ?