Chapter 13 Mirror Of Life

Hey yall thanks for waiting sorry but I got Ap testing soon so wish me luck but anyway the idea for this chapter came to me when listening to music in the dark so enjoy !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciels eyes slowly opened to see nothing but white surrounding him .Except for a mirror ,the same he saw before he passed out but when he looked through it he saw through to the other side it was were he was originally standing and realized out loud " I'm in side of the mirror!" Then behind him three more mirrors appeared ,instinctively he walked to examine them closer.

When he was close enough to see his reflection he saw himself but not his present self his younger self before he made the contract. He wore a child's sailor suit all blue and white and he asked " are you sad ? " in a high cute voice ciel thought to himself and answered " what reason would I have to be sad ?" " because " the little one said while suddenly holding a teddy bear and with misty eyes " you won't get to see Elizabeth again , see her grow up ,laugh or get to play again"as he said this it showed the present Elizabeth crying on her bed " but I don't need to see her ,she will get over me and find someone more suitable to marry" the present ciel answered while the first mirror faded watching the little ciel cry watching Elizabeth then the second mirror lit up with a older ciel of when he made the contract wearing the white night gown covered in blood and bruises and he asked "are you angry?" " why would I be angry" the present ciel answered back " because of how you were never strong enough to protect the ones you wanted or love" he answered as the mirror showed the death of his parents, madam red and of officer Abberline.

Then the mirror cracked and faded and the third mirror lit with his present refection with both eyes glowing fuchsia .And he asked " are you happy" with a wicked smile the real ciel didn't answer then the mirror began to show his death from when he was human as he asked again slowly " are you happy you are dead?" It faded and the mirror he originally came through glowed like the others and a much older version of him appeared and asked "or is it because you are a demon you feel so indifferent or that you don't care you will always be this way frozen in time ?"

The real ciel looked at his future self and said "being a demon is the closet thing to free I have ever felt" the older ciel looking slightly annoyed answered " fine keep saying that rubbish and you might believe it one day " as he vanished . Then the white walls cracked like a large eggshell and ciel found himself back on the other side of the mirror with Clive waiting for his arrival to ask amusingly " how did you enjoy the mirror of life it's fun isn't it?" .........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What dose this mean ?

Why is Clive waiting ?

Dose Ciel have unresolved emotions ?hmm
Where the hell is Sebastian?

Well if you want to know subscribe , star , and like the chapter also follow to know my next update
Thank you ............