Chapter 10 A Old Lover

And in response Sebastian said with his plastered smile " do you want me to go get her? I'm sure she will be glad to hear from you again and when she's done with you , you can greet your brother for me as well" .Slightly frightened Clive backed away down the stairs with his original smile saying " fine fine you win this time crow but one day I'm going to catch you in my web the way my brother never could .

"when he finally was out of sight silence grew once again and Sebastian began to turn back around to start up the stairs but was stopped by Ciels question " what is your relationship with Celeste?" He muttered Sebastian turned to face Ciel slowly and looked down at him with fushia eyes filled with annoyance Ciel startled by the new look held his ground and asked again in a more firm and demanding manner " who is Celeste?"

Sebastian stayed silent and turned back around then suddenly said " shes a demon ..... from the 3 rd house"then he began to head up the stairs and when they finally reached the Second balcony of marble white stairs Sebastian lead him into the hallways which were filled with lush dark green carpeting and cream colored doors with golden handles and numbers plates .

The halls twisted and turned like a complex maze and Slowly Sebastian came to a halt at room 248 and said as he grasped the handle " my lord this shall be your temporary new home also to answer your previous question Celeste ...... She was..... My ...partner or as you humans might say my ex girlfriend " and as he finished he opened the door to see a girl fast asleep laying on the couch in the center of the room ..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is the sleeping girl?

Why is Celeste his ex-girlfriend ,what happened?

All and more when you come back ............