Chapter 9 A Sad Brother

" Ohh look..... It's the starving crow " said the Claude look alike with a cruel crooked smile ,then Ciel wide eyed from remembering the days of his life when Claude drugged and kept him hostage .He leaned to Sebastian and whispered " I thought he was dead" and in response Sebastian breathed in and on his exhaling breath said " rest assured young master he is dead ..... Dead as a door nail I should add""hey are you guys talking about me ?"the man said in a flattered tone .

"no Clive we were discussing the matter of your twin brothers death" Sebastian said matter a factly with a smile and added " im sorry for your loss" with that Clives smile somewhat faded into a strained smile and said " he's not dead ,last I heard of him he found some tasty rich brat and was rubbing it in my face "

"yes ... He did .... However that was my young master and you know how we get when we are starving " Sebastian continued slowly as he looked with his intense fushia eyes into Clives . Clive broke away from his gaze and looked at the ground with a sense of pain on his face .Then suddenly snapped out of it and walked down the stair case .

And as he neared Sebastian he finally noticed Ciel and asked "oh well well who is this migit ? " neither Sebastian or Ciel answered then Clive studying the both of them finally realized and said " oh my .... Oh my my my look at you Sebastian this is disgraceful"

As he shook his head bending toward Ciel to study his face that was frowning ,about the earlier remark then he stopped and looked up and asked " hey Sebastian ....... Dose Celeste know about your little problem " Sebastian now annoyed ignored Clive and said nothing .And With Clive not caring continued " hey migit do you know who Celeste is ? Why don't you ask your butler there I'm sure he will be willing to tell you about his private life ...... Isn't that right Sebastian ?"...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So who is Celeste ?

Will Sebastian really say who she is?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ps. Sorry this is so late so much homework it's not even funny.

So see you next time hopefully ...........