Chapter 14 Never Forget And Never Forgive

Hey guys thanks for waiting patiently I promise I will make it up to you guys .The next chapter will be longer then the previous ones but just bear with me its gunna get weird .......
( or at least that's my opinion)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course I know " Celeste answered" it happened when you first became a demon , the day your favorite mother cat gave birth to a littler of kittens and happily you brought the family home. But since your family was poor they didn't allow you to keep them but rather held you down as they chopped up skinned and seasoned killing your beloved kittens to make dinner for that night. And out of rage and grief you died in a tragic fire after murdering your human family , chopping them up and burning them as they did to the kittens .That was the day your kind child soul became tainted and was banished to come here" she finished wickedly smiling with fusha eyes leaning against and looking up at Sebastian with lust. " when I arrived that was when he found me" .

Celeste continued "just a weak cute little human soul cluelessly wondering around and my brother found you interesting at the time .So he asked you if you wanted to make a deal " Sebastian lightly sneakered and said " to this day I still laugh at my ignorant childish answer [ "fine but only if you make me stronger then the strongest being in this place ] " "Daniel laughed and thought it would probably be less work to lie to you and make you a regular demon because he couldn't make you the strongest being. " Celeste said lightly giggling " but he later regretted that decision when I became more powerful then him and we decided to engage in partnership .

I was on the cusp of becoming one of the council but that all ended when Daniel wanted to rid of me. " Sebastian said walking toward a balcony near by that faced to a mirrored staircase ,Celeste also leaned on it and continued " then he did something really dirty he offered you a soul that was amazingly rare in taste and that is similar to human drugs but are harder to come by , they say that nothing tates the same " " it's true" Sebastian answered evenly " after that because of my affinity ,I was getting increasingly weaker and I couldn't eat any soul anymore ,so I had to leave and cultivate one "

" And you did but it ended like this " Celeste finished looking toward the ground in silence Sebastian then looked at her and broke the quietness almost whispering " it's not in our nature to forgive"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is Celeste's brother going to react to Sebastian's arrival?

Will he really help or screw him over again ?

Why is Sebastian still consorting with Celeste if he doesn't like her anymore?
( or dose he ? Dah Don Dahh...........)

We will find out next time hopefully so please star , comment and follow to know when my next chapter is out !