Chapter 6 A Surprised Butler

As they neared the cream white Castle it seemed to have grown to montserous proportions . And as the sight of the columns appeared and grew taller Ciels eyes never wandered from its beauty . Till Sebastian stopped causing Ciel to go head first bumping into his back .

Then crossed Ciel said " why in bloody hell did you stop walking ?!" With Sebastian's silence Ciel looked up to see a butler of elderly age with blond and gray hair standing next to the doorway bowing toward Sebastian saying " welcome master Michaelis" " hello Simon " he responded quickly then began to walk forward to be interrupted by Simons call " master Sebastian ?" " yes " Sebastian replied with his back facing the man.

And Ciel in between them turning his head to follow the conservation " do you know how Claude is doing master Sebastian ?"

" oh I shall say he is doing quite terrible " Sebastian answered " why is that?" Simon asked worriedly

" well ..... " Sebastian said pausing to then continue "he's dead " " how's that ! Demons don't die easily like humans he can't be dead "Simon exclaimed " oh come now sir, I can surly prove it to you ...... because ~ I killed him myself~ with the demon sword ...... Of course ".

And as he said this he turned his head so their eyes met and Sebastian lightly smiled as his eyes flashed fushia and turned back to continued walking into the building leaving Simon wide eyed and flustered .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what's Simons relationship with Claude ?

Who's Simon ?

Do you guys remember Claude's death?

What's up next ?

Chapter 7? Ooo yay !

See you for the next chapter ! ;)