The resuse (part 3)

Lucy's P.O.V

I stared to fight bag my hands started to shack and I managed to say "N-nastu I-i-it hurts... I'm sorry," he replied "Lucy you can't control yourself it isn't your fault." "no not for that for this," I said as I managed to take control of my body and stab myself in the heart. I could slowly feel the blood pouring out of me I was finally in control again but I still couldn't move. But I don't care as long as I didn't hurt Natsu I though as I closed my eyes.

Natsus P.O.V

I closed my eyes and waited for the blade to hit me but I felt nothing that's when I heard the sword and then Lucy scream. "Why the hell did you kill her ?" I yelled at evil Gajeel "it wasn't me she must of taken control and stabbed her self now she's just useless." "Don't call Lucy useless!" I yelled in rage that's when my cuffs melted and I punched him right in the gut knocking him out and grabbing Lucy while running out of the building.

As I got outside I stared running to the group. As they saw me in the distance and started cheering but then stopped as they saw Lucy lying in my arms covered in blood. "What happens to her?" Wendy asked. "I'll explain everything later but first please heal her," Wendy nodded and healed her.

Shortly after we made it back to the guild and I rushed Lucy to the infirmary. As Mira and Wendy done a check up on her they removed her top and started crying. I rushed over to see why but when I saw it I was in shock. Lucy's body was covered in scars cuts bruises and stitches there wasn't a space where there wasn't. That's when Lucy woke up.