Bonding time

Lucy's P.O.V

Its been a week since Nashi escaped I was worried sick for her but I knew she wasn't caught hopefully she's at the guild happy unlike me. Since I let her escape every night Iv been brought down to the basement and used as a punching bag the guards seem to love it but I don't. Every part of my stomach is cover in scars and bruises, my arms have cuts and bruises on as well lucky my faces is only bruised on my right check with has a cut on it.

"Oiy get up the master want to see you," one of the guards yelled as he grabbed my cuffed hands. I shivered in fear my four years of being here Iv never met if seen their master.

Natsus P.O.V

It's been a week since we've meet Nashi and found out Lucy's still alive. Nashis been staying with me since I'm her farther which I still can't believe I haven't been this happy since Lucy disappeared actually the whole guild hasn't been this happy since we went but I knew we will all be happier when she's back safe then we can be one big happy family and make up for lost time.

I looked in Nashis direction she was looking out the window. "So N-Nashi what powers do you have?" I asked "fire dragon slayer," she replied "cool so you have the same as me," as I said that her face glowed in happiness "please please can you teach me dad?" She asked that was the first time she called me dad. I nodded at her then she ran over and gave me a big hug "thank you so much daddy," she said smiling.

After training

After training with Nashi for a few hours we went to the guild as we entered I noticed everyone was staring at Levy that's strange I fort. Then suddenly Levy bursted our "I know how to save Lucy!"