Im pregnant!!!!

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been a month since Natsu and I got together and every minute has been prefect even Gajeel and Levy are married we had a joint wedding and it was amazing. We've even moved in together I couldn't chose anyone better to spend the rest of my life with.

As I woke I felt a sudden urge to puke I escape from Natsu bear hug and dashed to the bathroom throwing up into the toilet it felt like I was in there for hours but it was just 10 minutes. "Hey Luce you ok in there," Natsu said while yawning. "Uhh y-yeah I'll be out in a second," I replied as I wiped the puke of my face then leaving the bathroom and walking to the kitchen.

"Uh so what you want to eat?" Natsu asked.
"I don't know Iv been craving chocolate lately" as said then running back to the bathroom and puking. "OMG Lucy are you alright?" Natsu said concerned. "Y-yeah I'm f-ine I'm going to the guild quickly" I relied as I dashed into the guild with everyone staring at me. I ran to Wendy and said "Wendy I need a check up Iv been throwing up all morning and craving chocolate do you know what it could be?" "U-um l-Lucy maybe we should talk somewhere private," Wendy suggest. I nodded and followed her to the infirmary.

"Um Lucy here have this I think this is what you need," Wendy said. When I saw what Wendy handed me I was in shock it was a-a pregnancy test!!! "A-are you sure I-it's t-that?" I asked when Wendy he nodded.

Back at my place I decided to use the test. After 10 minutes of pacing round my bathroom I looked and froze it was positive! Just then Natsu entered are house "Hey Luce I'm home," Natsu yelled. I didn't responded just tried to stay as quiet as I could since Natsu has really good hearing and smell. "Oh I guess no ones home," he said disappointedly "guess I'll go to the guild and see if she's there," he said as he left.

Why didn't I tell him? Am I scared of him not accepting it ,no stop thinking that it's Natsu we're talking about you know what I'll go and tell him now I said to myself as I left the house. When I was about to open the guild doors I felt a hand on my shoulder then a prick in my back I knew something was injected into me so I grab Loki's key and was about to summon him when everything went black and I couldn't move. Dammit I wasn't fast enough I though to myself.