Under his controll

Shadow lords P.O.V

It's been four years and the gate still isn't complete maybe I should just kill them all and get a new team. I mean it would be the first or the second or even the fifth time Iv done it. My thoughts were interrupted by one of my isles guards.

"Sir I have the girl," he said and he chucked her to me leaving her on the floor wake and helpless. I just laughed "leave now" I ordered. He noodles and dine as I said. "What the hell do you want with me?" The girl yelled. "All will be revealed in time but first I need you to agree to something," "and what's that?" She asked "for me to be able to mind control you have to a agree to it," I said "WHY THE HELL WOULD I AGREE," she yelled as she got up and slapped me. "Well I have men inside fairy tail that are waiting for my signal to kill Nashi so what's it going to be?" I asked "FINE I agree," she yelled.

Excellent I snapped my fingers "now your under my control Lucy dear oh and this is for earlie," I said as I started to kick her as she later on the floor struggling to get up I just kept laughing and I continued until she started coughing up blood. "Let's see if your really under my control hmm.... what should I tell you to do... oh I know Lucy's dear how about you come over here and kiss me," I said. Surprisingly she did but still she could be acting time to step it up and unfortunately for me she won't remember anything actually when she's under my spell she's not aware were she is can't she can't move, speak , hear or see.

"Bring her in," I screamed as the old women was dragged in "please let me go please!" The woman pleaded. "NO" I replied "now Lucy kill her."I handed Lucy a dagger and she grabbed it and walked up to the woman while she pleaded and cried Lucy stabbed her in her heart killing her instantly.