Kidnapped!!!

Natsus P.O.V

I was about to leave the guild but then I heard someone approaching it smelled like Lucy so I hid behind the door to scare he everyone stared at me weirdly. "Hey flamebrain what are you doing behind the door?" Grey yelled "oiy shut up ice princess I'm going to scare Lucy," I replied. But then I heard two men talking and Lucy saying I summon then a sound of something small hitting the floor. I slammed open the doors and sat the key drop on the floor as two men holding Lucy disappear into thin air.

I fell to the ground in tears and yelled "LUCY IM COMING FOR YOU." Everyone rushed out the guild to see me on the floor I explained to them what I saw and they were all in shock that's when Wendy stepped forward and said "I may have a idea why they took Lucy," as she said that everyone's eyes turned to Wendy starring at her "well u-um Lucy came to me earlier and said she's being sick in the morning and craving chocolate and well she might be pregnant!" Everyone gasped.

Lucy's P.O.V

When I woke up I was chained up in a cell with three guards standing in front of my cell why was I hear what do they want I said yelled "please let me go I don't have any money." The guards just laughed "look woman we don't want your money we want you a celestial wizard so your not going anywhere." I'm going to die here aren't I? I kept asking myself "my friends are going to find me you now." They laughed again this time a different guard spoke "don't worry once that child's out of you we have a plan so your friends won't ever come looking for you again." They laughed again. But how did they know that I-i was pregnant? "How long are you going to keep me here?" I asked. "Look your going to be here for a long time probably years so get comfy and shut up." Now the guards just looked pissed of so I did what they told me to and shut up.