The plan

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been a month since Nashi left and I'm sure she's having a great time with Natsu and the others. Sometimes when I come my eyes I just imagine them all together but no matter how hard I try to I just can't imagine me with them.well not since I met their master anyway.

Flash back

I was terrified as we got to their master office I noticed the big steel doors with six guards three on each side guarding it. Wow he must be very important I though as we entered my jaw dropped it-it w-was Gajeel!!!

"I assume you know my earth version," he said
Earth version wait so he's not my Gajeel I nodded. "Well actually I dint assume because i know since I've been watching you for months, that Levi seems nice," he chuckled evilly. "Don't you even touch her," I shouted at him. Straight after one of the guards slapped me and yelled disgustingly "don't talk to our master like that!" "Take her back we will need her soon very soon," he smirked.

End of flash back

Natsus P.O.V

It's been a month since Nashi arrived and we all ready have a plan now we just have to figure out how to get inside unnoticed. Levi's plan was my team and Nashi and Levy would sneak in and rescue Lucy and since there will probably some make trap or script stopping Lucy from leaving Levy has to join us. While the rest elfman,Gajeel and Loki will stay watch and cover us from outside.

At the moment everyone's getting ready then we will all meet at the guild go over the plan once again then we will head out. It was take use around 3-4 days to get there.
———————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter then next one will be longer 😀