The resuce (part 2)

Lucy's P.O.V

Suddenly I heard a big crash then a bunch of yelling. Instantly I knew it was them. That's when a bunch of guards rushed to me and knocked me out.

When I woke up I was in a strange room it looked like a bedroom but In front of the bed had magical hand cuffs what weird kinky thing is this I thought? That's when the master entered the room and said "he's almost hear," then clicked his fingers and commanded me to stay quiet and hide in the closest.

A few minutes later Natsu enters the room I tried to yell run but nothing came out my mouth. As soon as he stepped in he was hanging by he's cuffed hands. That's when he saw him and yelled "Gajeel what the hell."
"Im not the Gajeel you know see I'm from a different universe." He explained. Nastsu replied "I don't care who you are where the hell is Lucy?" "Oh her." "Lucy come here" he ordered. I done as he said "good Lucy." He said

"Get your hands of Lucy you perv Lucy come here and help me," yelled. Shadow lord just chucked then replied "you idiot she's under my control she can't do anything all she can do is watch as her body does as I command." "Your lying," Natsu yelled as tears ran down his face.
"Oh really, Lucy come here and kiss your master," I did as he said trying to stop myself but it was no use.

"Oh but don't worry I won't kill her I need her but I can make her do anything g but that like I could beat her up and she would let it happen but I've already done that soo.. what could I do... oh I know , Lucy dear give me your hand the one with your guild mark." As I gave him my hand he pulled out a sword "I'm going to carve your mark off," he said while cutting it as I screamed in pain. "Yes scream in pain," finally all that was left on my hand was a small layer of skin and lots of blood I could do is scream in pain.

"LUCY." Nasty kept screaming over and over again trying to break free but it was no use. "It's show time" I heard him say I kept trying to scream no but I was no use. He handed me the same sword he use to cut my guild mark of and commanded "kill him but slowly." "No lucy wouldn't do that." Nastsu yelled. "Oh but you see I've made her practice many times for this you won't believe how many people she's killed," as he said that Natsu starred at me in shock as I started to approach him.