9 month later

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been nine months and iv finally given birth when I was her face I was so happy even though I was in a old dust cell. I decided to call her Nashi. The guard where actually pretty nice and gave me a coat and toys for her and when she needed a bottle they would get her one. But I didn't want her to have this life I'm fine with staying here if she can leave but I knew if I asked the guards they would say no and maybe start hurting her or treating her horridly so I kept my mouth shut but I knew for sure one day I will help her escape.

One night when Nashi finally feel asleep I heard someone come in I got up and saw two guards both female I wondered why where they here my question got answered quickly when they started punching and kicking me. I held in my screams of pain so Nashi wouldn't wake up eventually everything went black and I could hear the clicks of a camera were they taking pictures of me? Has this got something to do with their plan? What are they going to do with them?

Later that night I become conscious again and stayed up for the rest of the night thinking and day dreaming of me, Natsu and Nashi being a perfect family but I knew that would never happen.

Natsus P.O.V

It's been nine months since Lucy went missing and we've all given up hope. Nobody's been the same since Lucy went missing even master the guild doesn't fight as much as we did and me and happy don't really go out on jobs that much anymore.

Suddenly we saw a envelop slide through the guild doors. I ran over to it and had Lucy Dragneel writing on it I was so shocked but when I opened it I saw pictures of Lucy with her face smashed in and cover in bruises I fell to the floor I started crying. That's when I saw a letter fall out of the envelop and read it out load "Lucy Dragneel is dead don't come looking for her because all you will find is a grave."
Everyone was silent I ran out the guild I could hear my friends calling my name but I just ignored them and into my house I just payed there and cried for hours. Lucy can't be dead I kept repeating.