4 years later

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been four years and Nashis four she actually got Natsus powers but every time I look at her I see him I just feel like crying they probably think I felt them and they all hate me i started crying. " mummy why are you crying?" I heard Nashi ask I wiped away my tears and replied "mummy's not crying Nashi I'm fine." "I hate it her mommy I want to be outside," "I know Nashi but I have a plan where you can escape," I whispers to her then told her when the guards swap shifts you use your magic and break the wall keep running until you reach magnolia and go to the fairy tail guild tell them your Nashi Drangneel and tell them about what happend and I'll meet you there I said with a smile."Okay mummy" she said as she smiled back.

It was time I turned to Nashi and gave her the signal after about five minutes after she let the guards notice I summoned my spirits surprisingly without my keys and told them to slow down the guards and protect Nashi and leave me. At first they hesitated and then obeyed. One of the guards grabbed my by the hair and dragged my down to the basement and started using me as a punching bag as I screamed in pain.

Natsus P.O.V

It's been four years I sighed I still can't believe she dead I kept thinking but then I was interrupted when Erza shouted at me "Natsu are you listening to me I said we have to attack at the same time to defeat this monster," "okay what ever," I replied.

After defeating the monster I say a little girl with handcuffs on her I slowly approached her so I wouldn't scare her I said to her "hey are you alright," "um do you know where Magnolia is?" She asked "sure why are heading there?" I asked she replied a couple of minutes later "I just escaped my captures and my mum told me to go to fairy tail since my dad there and that's where she's from," I was in shock and so was Erza,Grey and happy.

Erza approached her "what's your name little girl?" She asked the girl replied "Nashi Dragneel."after hearing this I fainted. Later I woke up in the guild infirmary with Wendy staring at me. "Wendy I had this weirdest dream where I met my kid." "Um Natsu that wasn't a dream," Wendy replied.