Book 2 || Chapter 5

[volterra]

There were people everywhere but I managed to spot a crowd that didn't look human. I had left the car somewhere but I was sure the man would find it, maybe.

I began to make my way towards the castle, making sure no one saw me. Conveniently there was a lady selling red robes for anyone who didn't have one today so I went and bought one.

Now I had a better chance to get in without being recognized until I saw the person I needed to see.

I looked at the girl who was giving the tours in pity, she'd probably suffer the same fate most of the previous tour guides did.

"Trust me, she will come to her senses" I heard someone say and I quickly hid. "She seems very stubborn so that's highly unlikely"

Once they had passed by I made my way towards the main room. I opened the door slightly, there were only two guards but Aro wasn't there.

I groaned, ugh why does it always have to be complicated when I do it.

They continued to converse but my patience was growing thin so I made my way towards them.

"I believe you're looking for me?" I spoke. They quickly spun around and were about to hold me captive but I held my hand up in defense.

"Wait! I need to see Aro"

They looked at each other skeptically but slowly nodded. "We'll take you to him"

Once they turn around I smile to myself, finally! something's going right for once.

We suddenly stop and they tell me that they can't go in there because Aro wasn't happy with them because they let the last tour guide go because she had a baby to take care of.

Wow, they actually have a heart.

I nod and tell them it's completely fine. "You got this" I reassured myself. The door opens before I even reach for it.

"I knew you would come to your senses!" Aro exclaims and ushers me towards the dining table that's sitting in the middle of this strange room. I shudder, having the feeling that the dining table wasn't just for decoration purposes.

He sits and motions for me to do the same. "What made you change your mind?" He questions. "

"Life in the Cullen household is just really dull, I'd much rather be with the Volturi, a superior vampire home" I mentally roll my eyes at the thought of the Volturi ever being a superior home.

Aro apparently doesn't seem to buy my explanation and holds out his hands.

There goes all my hopes and dreams.

Edward had told me all about Aro's abilities and I knew if I let him see all of my memories then all of this would've been for nothing and I would be held captive.

I hold my breath hoping that I have Bella's ability. Just give me one thing Bella. I stand up and walk towards him. He grabs my hands and closes his eyes.

The seconds seem to be going slower than ever but he finally opens his eyes. I look at him to see if he saw anything.

"Remarkable" he mutters.

I raise my eyebrows, "what's remarkable?" He stands up and grabs a faded book. "In this book, it says that only one vampire would be lucky enough to have been blessed with all sorts of abilities, but it seems you don't just have one"

I freeze, that means he saw all of my memories and thoughts. "I'm curious to see just how many you have though... you have your mother's own ability"

The breath that I hadn't realized I'd been holding is finally released.

"So, you are sure you want to be part of the Volturi?" He asks. "I'm sure" he walks towards the door, but before he walks out he says,

"Well then, Welcome to the Volturi"

____

I'm back y'all :) So most of you guys have said that I should make more chapters so I will. Btw the book thing that Aro's talking about isn't real I just made it up I'm pretty sure it's not an actual thing in the movies or the books.

comment & vote for more chapters!