Book 1 || Chapter 18 {edited}

The old vampire took some time to answer but finally said,

"She is indeed the one" He says, almost in a whisper.

Well.... I'm not going to get killed, but I'm probably going to be held captive for eternity.

I don't know which ones better. Aro walks in with his 'brothers'

Oh no...... I heard from Edward that If he touches you then he can read anything you ever thought.

Crud, I really wish about now that maybe Edward, Alice, and the rest of my family to come through the door and fight for me.

But the odds of that are slight, considering we're in Italy and I'm with the Volturi.

"I heard the fascinating news" Aro says in his Italian accent.

"Yes, she will be extremely powerful when she turns into a vampire" the old vamp says.

I notice Aro kind of twitching a little and his red eyes are glowing.

"My, my. You smell quite appetizing"He says.

Shit. I thought they weren't going to kill me since I'm special or whatever.

"But alas, now is not the time to change you" he sighs.

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people??

He tells the body guards to direct me to my chamber.

I guess I'm not a prisoner since I get my own room here.

They push me inside the room and lock the door.

I spoke too soon.

I bang on the door begging for them to let me out

"LEMME OUT YOU LITTLE SHITS" I yell.

But it's no use, I know they hear me but they're choosing to ignore me.

Aro walks in to my surprise and says.

"Are you done with your little tantrum?"

Well he's a dick.

"As a matter of fact no I am not" I say mimicking his accent.

I scream 'Help' one more time .

"Now I'm done" I say.

He rolls his old eyes "very well, your family has come to your rescue so you must be turned into a vampire at once, Alec will have the honor of doing so, please do not try to run away, it will be no use, he is much stronger than you"

I roll my eyes, but silently nod.

I have a plan though, if my family is truly here, then as soon as Aro leaves me alone then I can run as fast as I can and find Edward.

Aro hurries me and we end up standing across this room that looks extremely old and this vampire, who I'm guessing is Alec, standing there like a statue. 

"You must hurry before they escape and try to rescue her" Aro says hurriedly.

One Mississippi......

"what if they escape Aro?" Alec asks.

Two Mississippi.......

"we will make sure they don't"

three Mississippi....

I run towards the right hallway which I'm pretty sure leads to the entrance.

But as soon as I'm somewhat close to my freedom, a strong force pushes me down, and I feel a sharp pain on my arm .

My eyes start to get foggy, and I feel my skin burning.

I scream in agony.

am I being burned??

The only thing I feel is pain and my arm feels like it's being burned.

"I didn't think it had to happen this way but she gave me no choice" I hear through my screams.

"Let her go" I hear someone growl.

I really hope it's my family coming to save me.

*Alice's POV*

Once we got to Volterra we were sent to a room that was heavily guarded but we managed to get out.

But now we're here to save Carlie, but I fear it's too late.

I look over at Edward it's too late, the venom is spreading.

His expression is full of sadness and hatred.

"No, I won't let them use her for their benefit" he growls.

*back to Carlie's POV*

I'm still in excruciating pain.

is this the end?

The end of my human life?

I fear I'm going to be kept as a prisoner here with the Volturi once I'm a vampire.

Maybe the burning in my skin will fade as time goes by?

Oh my god, the burning is only getting hotter and hotter.

I scream even louder, and I feel someone's presence beside me, I still can't see anything but I'm screaming louder and louder by the minute.

I feel a cooling sensation on my arm, the burning is fading away, not much, but it's a tiny bit better. I stop screaming, since the cooling on my arm is making the burning stop.

Suddenly the cooling sensation is gone and I'm left to scream once again, the burning coming back and it being extremely painful.

"Help.. me"I manage to whisper.

The room around me is starting to go black, but the pain is still there, and it's getting worse and worse, until suddenly the room goes black.

_______________________

Do you think Carlie will be a vampire once she wakes up? Or will she still be human?

Comment & vote to find out