Book 1 || Chapter 19 {edited}

I can't open my eyes, all I know is that the burning hasn't stopped and it's becoming unbearable.

I wish I would just die, and get it over with.

All the things that I didn't get to do, I didn't go to Kayla's wedding and be a bridesmaid , I didn't even get to say sorry to Embry.

If I turn into a vampire, everything will change.... Embry will hate me.... i would be putting Kayla in danger if we hang out..... and I would be held captive by the volturi forever.

I wish everything could go back to the way it was.......

*Alec's POV*

I can't believe she had the guts to do that, I guess she just totally ignored the fact that I'm a vampire and just ran.

It's not like I could've disobeyed Aro's orders, if I had then I would probably be dead, or whatever you call it when a vampire like me gets killed.

We have Carlie locked up in a chamber for when she wakes up, Edward managed to get some of my venom out of her, but it was already in her heart.

She will wake up as a vampire, and will be a big help to us.

We have the Cullen's held captive but I don't know what Aro will do.

" What are you going to do with them?" I ask.

"They've got gifts, that I can not destroy, so they will have a warning, but if they defy us again then we will be ready to fight." Aro says.

*Reneesme's POV*

I could be getting my nails done right now but Carlie just HAD to get kidnapped and be in danger.

It's all about her, nothing ever happens to me.

I'm the rude, mean , and obnoxious one while she's perfect.

She gets everything. Everyone loves her. When we were little I didn't care that we were twins but now I do, because she has a much better life than I do.

Except for the fact that she's being held captive.

And now to find out that when she's a vampire she'll be the most powerful ever... I hope she doesn't turn into a vampire.

If she does we'll have to fight and I don't want to loose anyone.... but she's my sister and even if I don't show it, I'm not about to loose my sister over this Volturi shit.

If we fight then so be it, we'll win, I hope.

*Carlies POV*

This burning inside me is probably a thousand times hotter than the sun, why can't it just stop.

I'm obviously not gonna be a human anymore... I'll be a vampire.... oh my god.

The pain's going away! I can barely feel it, I guess it's time to be a vampire....

I open my eyes, sit straight up and look into the mirror in front of me.... my eyes are...... green?!?

Hold up... shouldn't they be red?

I am a vampire right?

Or did I somehow manage to escape being a vampire?

I look around the room and my vision is extremely clear, well I guess I won't need my glasses.

But what the heck is up with my eyes?

I look around me but I'm not in the room I was in before...

I'm in this dark gloomy place with no windows whatsoever.

I only see a dim light shining, and around the light there are these people.... they're my family!

But what are they doing in that dark place?

I space back into reality, they have to be here. I need answers... why are my eyes green instead of the blood red they're supposed to be?

I check to see if the door is locked, and sure enough it is.

I'm not gonna let this stop me though, I rap my hands on the door handle and close my eyes.

Maybe if I concentrate the door handle will magically become unlocked?

I'm not in a movie so it's stupid to even try but I try it anyways.

It didn't work but since I'm a vampire I can try to force it open.

I push the door as hard as I can but I doesn't even budge.

I throw my hands up in defeat when suddenly a rushing wind throws the door accords the hallway.

"Holy shit" I whisper.

Did I just do that with my bare hands?

______________________________