Book 1 || Chapter 14 {edited}

I've been in the Cullen household for 4 hours 35 minutes and 46 seconds.

It has been okay I guess but I'm still quite shocked.

I never really saw this coming but I guess it is what it is.

My room had been transformed into Reneesmes private 'closet'

So I may have to share a room with the devil. I shuddered at the thought.

I begged Edward and Bella to let me sleep outside or in the basement but they said no.

You know what, I could sleep in a ditch for all I care as long as Reneesme's not with me.

So I've just been in the living room. Edward and Bella approach me.

Edward has a smug look on his face so maybe things went well?

"Carlie, we've decided to stay at our cottage and you can live here with Carlisle and Esme" Bella says.

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy!!!

I'll get to be with my favorite people and I don't have to live with the devil!

Edward gives me a look, oh crud I forgot he could listen to my thoughts

"Sorry" I mutter.

"However" Edward starts to say. Of course, there's always a catch.

"No catch, it's just that we'll be here as well, just not as often" he says.

"Okay, so where will I sleep?" I ask. "We have another room available" Bella says.

"Okay" I say happily.

Phew I got out of that one.

Lord knows what would've happened if I had to share a room with Reneesme?!?

Esme shows me to my new room and it's pretty decent, not too small

And with a little decorating it would look awesome!

*  Many hours later *

Phew I finished decorating my room and I think it looks okay.

I miss everyone from La Push, but I know I probably won't go back for a while.

Edward was very skeptical about letting me go in the first place when Jacob suggested it.

So me staying with Emily and Sam was a freaking miracle.

He still thinks they're dangerous, which they are but they can control themselves.

Sort of.

"You have a visitor Carlie" Alice says while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Um okay"

I wonder who it could be? Certainly not Kayla because she doesn't know where we live....

The only person... or should I say pack that knows where we live.... no it couldn't be him.

Could it?

I go check and sure enough there he is

"Hey Carlie" He says awkwardly.

"Hey Embry"

———————————————

What do you think Carlie will do? Will she freak out or stay calm? Comment & vote to find out!