Book 1 || Chapter 11 {edited}

We pulled away, "I'm so sorry" he says. I'm still shocked so I don't say anything.

"Are you mad at me?" he asks, worry streaked across his face.

"no" I whisper.

*back home*

The whole car ride was silent, it was really awkward but I managed to live through it.

He kept apologizing, and i kept saying it was fine.

But I did ask him if he'd imprinted on me, and he  had answered with a simple nod.

I'm beginning to think I may like Embry, a little bit.

I mean he's sweet and caring, It's all I've ever wanted from a guy.

I still remember when I was younger , I was reading 'Romeo and Juliet'.

Reneesme came in and snatched the book out of my hand, and was like 'ew you nerd'

But I ignored her because I really didn't care, I thought it was magnificent.

Ever since that day I always wanted my own Romeo, I just didn't want him to tragically die.

Since I really need someone to talk to I asked Kayla if she wanted to have a sleepover.

"Hey girl"Kayla shrieks.

"So... how was the date?" she asks excitedly.

"It was great at first, but then he kissed m-"

"Hold up, you guys kissed?!

Aww that's so sweet" she says.

"Yeah but then it just got really awkward"

After I finished telling her EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about it, she didn't want to hear anything less than that.

I didn't tell her about him imprinting on me though.

Because then she would have to know that I'm a hybrid.

And that would put her in so much danger. "But do you like him like that?"she asks.

"I don't know.... maybe?"

"You totally like him, don't even try to deny it" ugh i hate how she knows me so well, and we haven't even known each other for that long!

"but still, that kiss probably meant nothing to him" I say.

She looks at me with a 'are you kidding me' look

I roll my eyes. "fine whatever, I'll have see him on Monday, so awkwardness here I come"

"Maybe you won't?" She says, with a mischievous look.

////////////////////////////////////////////

What do you think Kayla's planning?

Comment & vote to find out!

- 2k18