Chapter 5 Wedding Surprises with T.O.M.

The wedding was a lavish affair. Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton looked simply adorable in their matching rose-colored tuxedos and they held each other's hands all the time. Daniel decided to play the role of the bride. Since I was the planner, I was running all over the place.

"DANIEL GET OVER THERE! IT'S YOUR QUEUE!" I yelled angrily.

Daniel looked at me with fear and then hurried out of the bridal chamber.

I shook with anger and my stomach growled. I was hungry again.  I didn't realize Holly behind me.

"Hey," she said, holding her va-jayjay, "do you have a pad? My T.O.M.'s here!"

"Tom?!" Daniel called inquiringly from the hallway. "Where? Where is he? Where is my love?"

"No, not Tom!" I yelled. "T.O.M.! Time Of Month!"

I fished out a pad from my glossy Hermes purse and tossed it to Holly.

"You're on your T.O.M. too?"

I shook my head. "Nope. I'm T.O.M. free."

I watched as Holly ran off to the bathroom. When was the last time I got MY T.O.M.?

Hmmm... that was like 2 months ago, wasn't it?

WAIT... O_______________________________________________________________O

2 MONTHS AGO?

I shivered. 2 months... well, I was always irregular..... right?

I mean, 2 months late wouldn't hurt.

YES. IT WOULD.

I started to pant. Then I started to sweat. Then I started to cry.

Ryan and I had sex in London...  and he didn't use a condom.. and at the apartment...

Oh my God. Oh my God.

Ryan was waiting for me outside the bridal chamber... I could tell him now.

I felt my stomach whirl and something kicked in my abdomen.

Tears ran down my face and I rubbed my abs. I didn't notice Holly, who ran to me, holding me, done with her T.O.M.

"What's wrong?" she asked worriedly. "Tell me! Wendy!"

I gulped.

"Holly," I swallowed my tears and burst into the waterworks. "I'm pregnant."