J.M. - Publicity

Y/n and Jonah had decided they wanted to go out for dinner. They were staying in New York and it was past 9 in the evening so They figured there wouldn't be much reporters and interviewers walking around to catch them.

They had arrived at some random restaurant and sat down at around 9:40. About 20 minutes passed and they were eating their meals, laughing.

Both their phones started going off like crazy all of a sudden so they decided to checked them. It was the guys, managers, and friends who knew where they were tellingp them to go home.

Someone had gotten a recording of them eating here so Reporters and Interviewers might be on there way. "We have to go." Jonah looks at Y/n in the eye with a serious face, putting his hand over hers that was placed on the table.

The two rushed towards the desk in the front of the restaurant. Explaining the situation, handed her the payment for the dinner and wished her a goodnight.

By the time they had came through the door Reporters and Interviewers spotted them by the glass door and some windows. They were  now surrounding both of them asking questions as the two were being engulfed in the crowd.

"Jonah are you trying to get the band more famous by dating her?" One asks. You could see Jonah getting a bit pissed. "Y/n are you dating him just because you've heard he's good in bed?" Another reporter asks shoving the mic in Y/n's face making Jonah and Y/n angrier.

They had continued trying to get through the  crowd but it was useless until, "stop surrounding him we may be desperate for a good story but this isn't humane!" The two hear someone shout from behind the crowd as it clears up.

"Thank you we really appreciate that." Y/n says as she's holding onto Jonah who was still pissed. "Its fine but may we really ask you questions?" The reporter ask smiling with a desperate smile.

Y/n looks up at Jonah asking for permission, he nods and she had told the reporter to ask. "Having to work with a lot of companies what was one of your favorites to model?" The reporter asked putting the mic towards Y/n's mouth.

She gave a simple answer nodding for the reporter to ask the next question. "We are aware your relationship is quite private but how did you meet each other?" He asks.

"Well before I became a model I used to be writing a lot, I still do just not as much as before anyways. I used to write a lot by the fire exit of my house and my room was facing another house's backyard. One day at like 5 in the morning since I like waking up really early, a tall brunette guy shouted at me asking why I was outside my window." Y/n explained chuckling at the memory.

"Okay last question is-" the reporter starts but others come walking. They were complaining about how we were answering questions, for only one reporter. All of a sudden someone pulled Jonah away when he was just staring up at the crowd while Y/n was being pulled in the opposite direction.

"So is Jonah good in bed?" "The photo of you with what I'm assuming is hickey was it made by Jonah?" "Does the other members flirt with you?" "Have you ever decided on going on tour with the boys just to get more famous in other countries too?" "We're you even happy before Jonah?" "How many times have you wanted to kiss Zach?" "Did you ever cheat with Jack?"

Reporters we're surrounding Y/n everywhere, each question leaving her to feel disgusted. She had started shouting random names that came to her head as she was about have a melt down. Just as she was at her highest point and about to collapse the crowd silences, clearing a path ending at Jonah who was holding someone by the collar asking where Y/n is.

He had let go of the reporter once he had seen in his peripheral vision Y/n running towards him. Y/n hugs Jonah tightly as he rocks her back and forth in soft and small motions, shushing her softly while he caresses her hair to her back.

She was crying in his arms about the disgusting question they had for her. He had pushed her away softly still holding onto her. "WE WANTED TO HAVE A NICE RELAXING DINNER DATE AND NOW ITS RUINED. ASK US ABOUT OUR JOBS NOT OUR PERSONAL LIFE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ASK THOSE DISGUSTING AND UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS. IF YOU'RE ALL WONDERING WE'RE IN LOVE, NON OF US HAVE EVER CHEATED OR EVEN THOUGHT OF IT. IF YOU ALL DON'T STOP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS I WILL MAKE SURE WHY DON'T WE AND Y/N Y/L/N WILL NEVER HAVE ANY SORT OF INTERVIEWERS DONE BY ALL OF YOU AGAIN!" He shouts as he drags Y/n to a bench.

He sat Y/n on his laps as he rocked her. Once he saw there were no more reporters, he picked her up and brought her in the car. He moved back over, driving to go back to their hotel with the rented car.

"I love you baby I'm sorry the ended like this." Y/n said holding onto Jonah's hand as they stopped in a stoplight. "It isn't your fault, I love you too baby." Jonah replies holding onto her thigh.

They drove silently, calming down from what just happened.