D.S. - If I Could Tell Her

I love this song this song is so good and i relate to it on the guys side so much especially since my crush and my friend like each other and I'm so used to my friends liking the same guy as me and the guy always getting me as a second choice never a first but I am so used to putting my feelings aside for my friends but this time it feels different i don't feel jealous or anything i just feel sad I'm not mad at anyone nor am i pushing her away from him i literally push her towards him all the time but it just...hurts

anyways if you want me doing any imagine with musicals mashed with cartoons like heathers, dear evan hansen with Miraculous Ladybug, girl Meets world, etc. let me know not only for Daniel but also the other guys but please comment the idea and not dm/pm me also I won't be changing it it will stay as Y/n always

Y/l/n - your last name

Y/n was laying on her little bench outside on her little rooftop hangout spot waiting for a certain someone. a thud noise was heard in front of her, "hey purrincess" the teen in a skin tight leather cat suit greeted the young girl.

"hey kitty." She greeted back patting the space beside her. He walks over to the bench. "as discussed if i came to visit today you'd tell me who you like so who is Y/l/n in love with?" the masked man says.

"okay Its this really cute guy uhm I met him all by myself but we started hanging out because both our best friends, Corbyn and Christina started dating and its funny because we're actually the ones who set them up but uhm his name is Daniel, Daniel Seavey" Y/n says

the masked guy who goes by the name Chat Noir, for it meant black cat in french and french was the language of love, blush. "isn't he that singer wanna be he tries to hard in my opinion." He says casually hiding the hurt laced in his voice.

"don't talk about him like that he's an amazing person, he plays so many instruments yet still manages to balance music, school, family, and media life at his age. He's smart and gets in honor rolls, He's an adorable funny dork who doesn't know his own beauty, He creates pieces of art that sends shivers down peoples spines, He always puts others before himself and never acts rude or mean towards someone even if he's in a bad mood but he's not perfect and that's perfect to me the way he gets so kind it can be annoying the way he has the guts to correct everyone's mistakes even if it was't his place, the way he would beat himself down or at least what i hear from my best friend about how he talks about himself like that, or the way he never asks for help because he doesn't want to burden anyone with his own problems...but I'm just, me why would he like me a mediocre girl who designs fashion but never has the actual balls to show it to people." Y/n says pouring her heart out.

Leaving the boy stunned, he was shocked a face with his jaw dropped turned into a grin knowing what he would do next. "he thinks you're awesome" He says smiling at the girl beside him. "Daniel? He thinks I'm awesome?" Y/n asked in disbelief. "yeah" Chat insists.

"How?" Y/n asked, making the boy grin even wider, "give me until tomorrow the same time we'll meet here okay? okay." He says getting up from his spot grabbing her hand kissing her knuckle. "until then see you around purrincess" he says leaping of her balcony.

as the next day passed for Y/n she was curious to why he said that but went to the balcony at the same time. He soon arrived a few minutes after she did.

"okay kitty why does Daniel think I'm "awesome"?" Y/n ask air quoting the word awesome.

He only smiles at her grabbing out a notebook he held behind him flipping the page to one filled with lyrics.

"Well, he said there's nothing like your smile sort of subtle and perfect and real he said you never knew how wonderful that smile could make someone feel" he starts smiling at the descriptions he used for her. Y/n looked at him confused but sat down and listened.

"And he knew,

Whenever you get bored
You scribble stars on the cuffs of your jeans
And he noticed
That you still fill out the quizzes
That they put in those teen magazinesBut he kept it all inside his head
What he saw he left unsaid
And though he wanted to
He couldn't talk to you
He couldn't find the way
But he would always sayIf I could tell her
Tell her everything I see
If I could tell her
How she's everything to me
But we're a million worlds apart
And I don't know how I would even start
If I could tell her
If I could tell her" He continues pausing for a while to flip through the pages because he rushed the song.

"did he say something else?" Y/n asked curious but happy. "yeah uhm he said a lot but i just need to find the pages" He explained pausing every few times to flip through the pages.

"He thought you looked really pretty when you put indigo streaks in your hair" He starts staring at her straight in the eye. "he did?" Y/n asked chuckling nervously.

"And he wondered how you learned to dance like all the rest of the world isn't there" he sang grabbing her hand spinning her around making her laugh.

"But he kept it all inside his head what he saw he left unsaid if I could tell her tell her everything I see if I could tell her how she's everything to me but we're a million worlds apart and I don't know how I would even start if I could tell her if I could tell her but what do you do when there's this great divide?" He sings holding onto her still. "he just seems so far away." Y/n adds smiling grabbing a hold of her hands putting it behind his neck.

"And what do you do when the distance is too wide?It's like I don't know anything and how do you say I love you I love you I love you I love you but we're a million worlds apart and I don't know how I would even start if I could tell her if I could" he ends looking at Y/n smiling at her hearing the beep but ignoring it.

"be-before you go how did you know that, Daniel said those things?" Y/n asked still holding on. "because" Daniel starts transforming back to his actual look, "he was the one who wrote that song." He says smiling at the girl's shocked face

hope you enjoyed that see you soon guys bye