J.M. - Angel With A Shotgun

(I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun)

"I love you but... we're not supposed to love each other...Jonah" Y/n whimpers into the chest of Jonah. "Y/n, just break up with her please I know you love me more than her." He insist caressing y/n's hair to his cheeks.

"Jonah...you know its hard no one knows I'm gay not even the guys." Y/n cries more falling limp and weak on the floor.

Get out your guns, battles begun
Are you a saint, or a sinner?
If loves a fight, than I shall die
With my heart on a trigger

"Jonah we both grew up in a Christian family but it's so hard your parents are accepting mine aren't I can't break up with her and just emmidiatlly go to you what will she think she's one of my best friends for god sake." y/n breaks down more sobbing on the floor of his one bedroom apartment.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n just look me in the eyes look directly at me." Jonah says lifting up his chin. "Don't break up with her for me, break up with her for yourself you love her but not like that I know she'll understand She's pan for God's sake. Explain to her your gay it won't be awkward i guarantee you that" Jonah comforts the crying boy holding him by the waist.

"I Love You Jonah" y/n whispers into his ear. "I Love you too Y/n my little gay pancake." Jonah says back making Y/n chuckle then go back to crying.

They say before you start a war
You better know what you're fighting for
Well baby, you are all that I adore
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be