The Betrayal

Sorry it took so long but here is the next chapter, a short on but a chapter. This is were the plot takes a twist, after this there is no going back!

Hope you love it, and remember 10 more votes and i get 100! please vote AND comment, thanks. *hug*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Betrayal

Many things disgusted his mother; colored men, animals, fur, long haired men, but Alecxa had never seen this look on her face before. Moving so that she was in front of her, Alexca looked into the room and saw nothing. Everything was normal, a chair, bookcases, sofa, a desk and alot of family pictures but nothing threatening.

"There is nothing there." Alecxa said calmly. "Why did you scream?"

"A man!" she yelled. "He tried to..."

"Tried to what?"

"To,um," wiping away tears, she nodded to herself and threw her shoulders back. "Nothing, must have been my imagination is all."

"Are you sure?" Alecxa asked. " You yelled pretty loud."

"Apparently not loud enough," Stepping to the stairs she yelled, "IF MY OWN SON DIDN'T COME!"

"And here i thought you were in actual danger. Next time don't expect me either."

Leaving her on her own, Alecxa walked up the stairs back to her room. Passing by Irial's room she heard yelling. Curious, she listened.

"Are you saying fucking me was wrong?!" A woman, who she recognized as Dae, yelled. Alecxa felt a pain in her chest, a constricting, deep emotional pain.

"We had our fun," said Irial. "but its time you move on. I love Alecxa, i realize that now."

There was silence, for a moment Alecxa thought she'd been caught but then, " How am i supposed to move on?" No response came from Irial. "i love you." she added.

"And i love Alecxa." Irial responded.

Even with the admission, Alecxa's heart plummeted to the floor. Irial had been unfaithful to her, for how long?, she wondered. The pain in her stomach grew, a pain she had only known once before when he mother died in her arms. Tears burned her eyes, threatening to escape. she breathed in and out, leaning against the door frame still listening. Dae was recounting their time together, something Alecxa did not want to hear. Upon hearing "3 months ago" Alecxa couldn't take it anymore, the tears escaped and so did a sob. The room inside went quiet. Alecxa ran to her room in time for Irial to see her and call out for her.

In her room, Alecxa let the tears fall freely. Her room was safe, pure. Locking it she looked around, body shaking from the pain of betrayal or hatred, she walked to her patio door and opened it. Placing one hand on the rail, she was about to boost herself up when she heard her mother's sweet voice. "Why let a man ruin your life? you are better than that Alec, i taught you better." Her mother was right, Irial was nothing but a man, a horny on at that, but a man. He had needs, needs that she could comply with. Her virginity was her's and no one else's.

Letting go of the rain, Alecxa stepped back and looked down. The fall wouldn't have killed her, she sighed. Ending the pain had never been easy before, why did she think other wise this time? Going into her bathroom, she turned on the water faucet, grateful to her mother for having it installed as one of the few in all the country.

The water ran slowly, her tears fell and mixed with the water. Trailing the water with her fingers, she thought of her mother. Her voice had been so clear, too clear. a knock on the door startled her. Almost surreal.

"Alecxa! let me in, i can explain!" Irial's voice said. closing the bathroom door loudly, Alecxa stopped the water and shed her clothes. a nice cold bath would help bring everything into prospective. Dipping her toe first, Alecxa got a chill. she dipped her whole foot and noticed how all she could concentrate on was the tingly pain that was rising through her. without hesitating, she climbed into the tub. Sinking her head and relaxing, concentration on the pain and only the pain, she laid there until Irial's voice was gone, until the pain was suppressed, until all she could hear was her heart.