chapter 17

*morning*

we're eating on our table but without eunyeol, the house was empty.

then the two phones started to vibrate on the table.

jihoon took his phone and guanlin also took his phone.

then their jaw dropped, "did you recieved the same message?" woojin hyung asked and the two of them nodded.

"eunyeol said she's not going to work. same with hyeongseob and woo jinyoung." jihoon said and guanlin nodded.

"she also said she will just text us if she will go to work again." guanlin added.

then the all of us sighed, "the house was empty without eunyeol who's always messing around and shouting like there's no tomorrow. she's also the one who's always knocking on our door then run." minhyun said and sighed.

"don't worry. we will convince her to come back. lets go to work." jisung said and we all nodded.

eunyeol's

i texted my two bestfriends that i am not going to work same goes to hyeongseob and jinyoung.

"yahhh. you two will really go to work? how about me and somi?" i asked doyeon and yoojung.

"yah. you can take care of yourselves. you're not child anymore." yoojung said and rolled her eyes.

"bye!!" doyeon said and they disappeared.

"ah! before we leave! please take care of my cat. she's on my room." yoojung said then the four of us went inside of her room.

then, just like that, i saw soyooyeon jinyeolseob. thats the name of her cat, weird, right?

thats our name. we added it together. hakhak.

"yah, soyooyeon jinyeolseob! you've grown up a lot!!" hyeongseob said and went near her.

"aigooo~ she's so cute!!" jinyoung added.

"ah! my heart meltssss." somi said and went near to the cat.

"im going to my room. i want to have some sleep and also, knock on my door if you need something." i said and went to my room.

i take out my diary and read the third page of it.

'06-12-14
dear diary,

im tired.. how can i get outside of this school? help T_T'

i smiled remembering the time when i dont really want to go to school.

i bid my goodbyes to auntie and went to school with yoojung.

we entered the school and we splitted because we're not in the same class.

i went inside the classroom and a paper was thrown to my head.

"aish, what the hell is this.." i said irritated and opened it.

'guess who?' it reads.

"yah. who threw it to me?" i asked to my classmates.

"we don't knooow." they said and got back on what they're doing.

i threw the paper on our trash can and went to my seat.

seriously, i really dont want to go to school.

i put my bag beside my table and put my head down while the teacher is not here yet.

im closing my eyes until someone smacked my head.