chapter 14

jinyoung's

"what happened?" woojin hyung came and just like that, i let go of eunyeol's hand and went to the other side.

i kept my cold face and walking to our house.

suddenly, eunyeol went beside me, leaving woojin on the front with jihoon talking.

"hey." she said, i furrowed my eyebrows.

"idiot, i missed you." she added.

"and? so what?" i answered her back.

eunyeol's

is this even possible? jinyoung answering my, "i miss you's".. as a cold person?

he's not like this. he's even full of joy way back then.

"huh? what's the problem, jinyoung-ah?" i asked.

is this because i got my boyfriend? and my attention is to woojin in all times? huh, jinyoung?

i was about to tap his shoulder when he slapped my hand away.

"whoa whoa seems like someone is being cold?" jisung said then the others stared at us.

"jinyoung. tell me if you have a problem."

"you dont have to know. its none of your business, by the way."

"but im you're bestfriend."

"and im not your bestfriend."

"jinyoung what are you talking about?"

"get out of my sight.. get out of my life already.."

"jinyoung, you're kidding, right?"

"do i look like im kidding? is all for you a joke? huh, eunyeol-ah?"

"guys, stop fighting." guanlin said.

i grabbed jinyoung to the park, "are you finished grabbing me?" he asked.

"is this about me and woojin being together? huh, jinyoung? if it is, then i will break up with him. now, do you realize how much i love you? how much i sacrifice when it comes to you? i will do it all, for you! because i dont want to lose someone like you! i hope you understand me!"

"and i hope you understand me too. lets just cut each other's connections. from now on, mind your own damn life. i dont want to talk to you." he said and walked away, leaving me with myself, crying.

just like that jinyoung? huh? you will just end our friendship just like that? pathetic.

as soon as he went out of my sight, i cried a lot.

then my phone rang.

'woojinie 💞' it reads.

"hello?"

"eunyeol, where are you?"

"*sigh* lets juts break up. i dont want to lose my bestfriend, please. for his own sake."

"we will, but promise me!! we will also be bestfriends like you and jinyoung!!.. stay safe." he said and ended the call.

i cried and cried and cried.

i decided to chat my bestfriend.

woo jinyoung m1cH30tJI~ is online

jinyoung. can you come here? at the park? please.

of course, for my bestfriend. wait for me there, alright?

okieeeeeee. bye.
seen

i sighed and stared at the stars.

"eunyeooool!" a familiar voice shouted.

i looked back, happy seeing them.

jinyoung brought hyeongseob with him.

they went near me and sat beside me.

"so, what happened? mind telling us why are you crying?" hyeongseob asked and faced me.

"its just that.. baejin cutted our connections."

"you want us to beat him up? huh, eunyeol? that bastard is really desperate! aish. woo is really better than bae." jinyoung added and shooked his head.

"you want us to talk to him tomorrow? i woudn't be okay if jinyoung still cutted your connections. also, i called your cousin, yoojung and your bestfriends, doyeon and somi to go here." hyeongseob, said that made me brighten up a bit.

"just gonna go buy drinks for us." hyeongseob said and went out of our sight.

"where's woojin? i thought you and woojin was now together?" jinyoung asked. i became silent.

"why wouldn't you answer?" he still asked.

"i broke up with him."

"why? he's a good man for you though."

"because of jinyoung. maybe me and woojin being together is the cause why he's so cold to me these days."

"that bastard, aish. but thankfully, you're still alive. i thought you'd commit suicide thats why we hurried to come here."

"aish. stop joking. how about you?"

"about me?"

"your lovelife."

"i like someone hehe.." then he became soft mentioning 'someone' of him.

"aw.. she must be unlucky." i joked and he smacked my head making me groan in pain.

"choi eunyeol!!" a familiar voice shouted.

i looked back and i saw my bestfriends. i stood up from my seat and ran to them quickly and hugged them so tight.

"what happened?" yoojung said as we're sitting down on the seats.

"bae jinyoung cutted their connections. easy as shit." jinyoung said.

"sorry, what? did i misheard it?" somi asked.

"you didn't, its true though. i wanna punch that face of him right now, for real." jinyoung said as he bit his bottom lip.

"you want me to call mom and let her know about it?" yoojung asked. i shooked my head.

"eunyeol is so stubborn as heck. still the old eunyeol when we're in grade school." hyeongseob added and gave us some drinks.