chapter 4

eunyeol's

i smiled as i saw jinyoung's jacket.

"well. just keep this as a memory." i said to myself and wore my pajamas.

then someone knocked on my door.

i opened it and its jihoon, "yeah?" i said and smiled. he then suddenly pinched my cheeks. "you look cute, by the way." he stated.

"and?"

"jisung is calling you." he went near to my face, "he'll kill you by his non-stop talking about you dating a boy.. and that made me jealous." he said and looked to his shoe.

i shuffled his hair, "im not dating him. he's my friend." i said and walked away and sat opposite them. yep, the all of them came up to talk to me.

"why." jisung

"the." sungwoon

"boy." minhyun

"is." seongwoo

"hugging." jaehwan.

"you?" the all of them said that word. 'you.'

"listen up.. okay? seoheun-- AH YEAH SEOHEUN!!" i said and bit my bottom lip.

"what about him?" daniel asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"i think we have a clue about--"

"stop changing the topic and just tell us what happened!!" daehwi shouted and i just nod.

"he passed his math exam. i tutored him last week..? or maybe last last week? yeah. thats all. he thanked me by hugging and treating me foods. satisfied?" i asked and they all nodded.

"now, can i continue what am i saying earlier?" i asked again.

"so i was talking about seoheun.. he's from that school, too. and the victim earlier is a student from there. i noticed this piece of blood on his uniform and i asked him. but he just answered me that his classmate splashed a water color to his uniform. but i wonder why it is just a piece of water color? and its color is really like a blood. not a natural color red.." i explained.

"and you're expecting him to be one of our suspects?" sungwoon asked.

"excatly! but we cant just arrest him because we have no enough evidence to show at everyone. so we must know more. or should i say.. i should meet him everyday?" i said and smirked. then guanlin clapped, "THATS GOOD THATS GOOD!" he spoke in english.

"yeah. i know." i answered him back.

"seoheun is your friend, right?" jinyoung asked and i nodded. "your friend but you're saying he's a suspect."

"look, that doesnt mean if we're friends, i should keep it as a secret. he should now be in a jail. i dont want this problem to become bigger and bigger." i stated and he nodded as an answer.

"im going back to my room, researching about my friend. just knock on my door if you need something." i said and went back to my room.

i opened my lap top and searched my friend's name.

i also opened my phone and texted him.

eunyeol
seoheun-ah?

seoheun 💘
yes? :)))

eunyeol
can you give me the name of your classmate who splashed the water color on your uniform?

seoheun 💘
hm.. wait, lemme remember his name..
seen
seoheun 💘
i couldn't remember. :((( sorry.