chapter 10

jinyoung's

as i heard that. i brightened up. i looked at her smiling.

"really?" i asked.

"yes. maybe because if you weren't there, i wouldn't be able to finish my college. so really, im thankful because you're my bestfriend. my everything." she said and hugged me.

im touched.

"jinyoung hyung, we have to eat now." daehwi said.

"we'll not eat. we already ate on her cousin's house, right eunyeol?" i said and shuffled her hair.

"yep~" she answered.

"okay then, i'll just tell them." daehwi answered back and smiled then left.

"hey, you remember?" she asked.

"remember, what?" i asked back.

"on our high school life."

"yeah. we made a very big memories."

"and also remember when you play a basketball? you look amazing there wearing your jersey. but.. you're not good on playing basketball like guanlin-ah." she said and laughed.

"yah who said im not?" i answered and smacked her head, "y'know what, lets just go inside the house." i said and she nodded.

i suddenly remembered.

"ah! why dont we invite them to go out and have some rides? that would be so happy!"

she stopped on her track and looked at me smiling.

she then jumped while shouting, "you said it then you'll be the one who'll pay for me!!! yippeeeee!!!" she said like a kid.

"ah.. really.." i said and slapped my foreheas. then the both of us went inside.

"ah, kids, you're not eating?" jisung hyung asked.

eunyeol went near and took a look to the food.

"YOUNGIEEEE!!!! LETS EAT!!! ITS RAMYEON!!!" she shouted and i quickly went there and took some ramyeon.

"ah.. i regretted not eating with you guys." i said and they laughed.

"eunyeol, come here, sit down." woojin hyung said and patted the seat beside him.

eunyeol didn't hesitate to sit there and she's even excited to sit there.

"thanks." she said and smiled.

while we're eating, i can see woojin hyung is stealing a glance to eunyeol. and he even smiled seeing eunyeol while eating.

i shooked my head.

we're just bestfriends. she just treat me as her brother. sigh.

woojin's

while eating, i can't control it but to just steal a glance at eunyeol.

"yah." i said and wiped the sauce beside her mouth.

"ah, thanks." she said and smiled.

i shooked my head and continued eating my ramyeon.

minutes later, we're now all done.

"ah! everyone!" eunyeol shouted and we looked at her.

"who wants to do some rides??!!" she asked and none of us talked.

"we're all tired, i guess, we'll just do it tomorrow, hm?" daniel said and smiled then went to his room.

i want her to be mine.