chapter 8

and i woke her up.

"woojin?" she asked making my heart break.

"a-ah. n-no. jinyoung, yeah. we're here." i said and she woke up in reality and bowed.

"hehe, sorry. i didnt mean it." she said and smiled.

we then, walked to her cousin's house.

she knocked on the door and a woman looking like a mother showed up.

"AUNTIE!!!" she shouted.

"AAAHHH EUNYEOL-AH!!!" her auntie said.

she's so sweet and that made my heart melt, so fast.

eunyeol's

that was so embarrassing.

i thought jinyoung being woojin, yeah. AND THAT WAS SOOOO EMBARRASSING, REALLY.

"hey! come here! eunyeol is here!" auntie said and my friends showed up.

"DOYEOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!" i shouted and hugged her.

gosh, i missed them.

"you should call me unnie, you idiot." she said and even rolled her eyes.

"aaaahhh. i missed you so much, eunyeol-ah." nayoung said and hugged me. i hugged her back and smiled.

"where's somi?" i asked and she showed up.

"HEY BRO, WHATS UP?!" we said togetger and even laughed.

we hugged each other including the others, CAUSE WHY NOT. I MISSED THE HECK OUT OF THEM AND THE ALL OF THEM MISSED THE HECK OUT OF ME.

"your boyfriend? why didnt you told us?" doyeon asked.

"ah, right. bae jinyoung, they're my friends; doyeon, somi, yeonjung, nayoung, mina, seojung, chaeyeon, chungha, sohye and kyulkyung."

"hi!" kyulkyung said and waved.

"hello." jinyoung replied.

"OKAY THEEEEN, LETS GET INSIDE." i said and pulled jinyoung inside.

i went back outside and grabbed doyeon and somi.

"what are you doing?" somi asked.

"whats up with you, idiot?"

"NOTHING I JUST MISSED YOU BUT YOU TWO DONT MISSED ME IM SAID. HMP." i said and pouted.

they both laughed and hugged me.

"ofcourse we missed you tooo!!" somi said.

this is what you call a friendship.

"lets go hang out first, come on!" i said  but before i grab their hands, my phone vibrated two times.

"wait." i said and took out my phone.

niel
ey, where u at? i miiiiiissed u a looooooot! 😩
hoon
eunyeol, whats up? i already missed you. are you on our office? im going there, btw

before i open it to reply, somi and doyeon snatched my phons from me.

"HEY--HEY!! GIVE IT BACK TO ME IDIOTS!!!" i shouted and tried to get it but they still tried to manage it for me to not to get it.

"NIEL WHERE YOU AT???!!!! I MIIIIIIIISSED YOU A LOOOOOOOOT!!!!!" doyeon shouted imitating daniel's text.

"AND WHO'S NEXT???!! HOON EUNYEOL WHATS UP???!!! I ALREADY MIIIISSED YOUUUU. ARE YOU ON OUR OFFIIIICE??? IM GOING THERE BY THE WAY." somi said then the two of them stared at me.