chapter 6

jinyoung's

she said that.

OMG SHE'S PIG.

"NOOOO!! EUNYEOL-AH YOU'RE PIG!" i teased her but i earned a hard smack on my head and i groaned. "yeah, i told you, go to my back and i'll piggyback ride you. okay?" i said with an annoyance.

she really is a pig.

imagine, a girl ate an eight extra rice, thats an impossible for a girl, like her. but boiiii, she's soooooooo pig.

she eats like a pig. its like, there's a dragon or something on her stomach.

but her body is still perfect, always on waste line. i dont know whyyyy.

"yah. jinyoung-ah. what are you thinking? can you just walk faster? am sleepy." she said and laid down her head on my shoulder. its still afternoon bruh..

and then there goes my heart beat.

until i heard her snoring.

"idiot." i said and chuckled.

we went inside the house and there they are again, playing with jisung's toys.

until they all noticed us, they stopped playing and stared at me then eunyeol then me again.

then after that, they went back in playing.

i shook my head and went to eunyeol's room.

i laid her down to her bed and put the comforter on top of her.

"there, you can sleep well, pabo." i said and chuckled again.

i pat her forehead and went to my room.

before i went inside, "jinyoung-ah." i turned around and saw jihoon.

"yes?" i asked smiling. but i turned back to my blank expression when i also saw daniel on his back not smiling or anything. or just they're not happy.

"come with us outside." daniel said and we all went outside the house.

"so.. jinyoung.. how's your date with eunyeol?" daniel asked and i just looked at him. "usual date." i answered simply and stopped at walking.

"jihoon, daniel. did you guys really like my bestfriend?" i suddenly asked not knowing why i asked them that kind of question.

then the two of them nodded so fast.

they're my hyungs.. so why don't i just give them my bestfriend and let them take care of her?

since she cant love me like i love her.

"you have plans? i wanna invite her for a date later after she woke up." daniel stated then jihoon gave a death glare to him.

"ah, hyung. why so fast? she have to rest, she's tired."

"why tired?" jihoon asked me back.

"her ankle hurts. thats why we went home early." i explained then the both of them suddenly shot me with a death glares.

"try to kill me, eunyeol will kill the both of you too." i said and they rolled their eyes.

"uh, lets go home, i wanna see her so bad." jihoon said and walked away followed by daniel leaving me here.

what can i do? my feelings is just getting worse and worse.. and worse.

i wanna stop this kind of feelings.

eunyeol's

i woke up and--

ah.. i feel.. nothing.