chapter 13

eunyeol's

my phone rang and woojin let me took off my phone from my pocket.

'hyungseop' it reads.

i clicked the green button and answered him.

"hello? its already night? why are you calling?" i asked.

"you have to come here in crime scene! barcode victim, again and again."

"wait, what? did i hear it correctly?"

"just go here!! here's the address XXXXXX, go here safely, alright? or just go with the hyungs!!"

"okay, okay! we'll be there." i answered.

"what's that?" woojin asked while holding my hand and staring at me, "barcode's victim, again." i answered and sighed.

"yah, guys! we have to go now! come on! barcode victim, again!" i shouted then the all of us ran just like that.

we went to that place and all i could see is a blood on top of the student's uniform.

"i hate this.." i said and took off my phone from my pocket.

"i will just call seoheun, okay?" i said to woojin and he nodded.

"hello?"

"where are you?"

"house, why?"

"ah, nothing." i said and ended the call. i went back beside woojin and stared at the victim.

then the parents came, crying.

i and woojin bid goodbyes to them and walked to the office.

"woojin-ah.. i hate this.." i said and sighed.

"you hate, what?" he asked.

"i hate that we still haven't find the suspect and many of the students arr dying.."

"everything will be all right, dont be pressured, okay? i love you." he said and kissed my forehead.

i smiled weakly and hugged him, "thankfully. i have my park woojin, i love you too." i answered and we came to our office.

i went to the main office.

where the cctv clips are posted.

i played it on that place where we came from and there, i stopped it when the students were going home.

i spotted-- isn't that seoheun?

i spotted him and just passed the cctv. then one by one. the students were going home.

then i spotted this black man. this man is wearing a black coat, black hat, black gloves with his cutter.

then just like that, he waited for too long to grab that student somewhere else.

the student tried to fight back but all she earned was a punch on her stomach that made her stumbled on the ground.

the student tried to fight back again, then the hat of the suspect got took off by hers.

since the suspect has no even mask, such a dumbass suspect. he even didn't wore a mask.

and by that, the suspect had a chance to cut her wrist. i stopped the video when he was about to cut her wrist.

i sighed.

seoheun, huh? my friend.. so it was really you?

i went to my seat and called woojin, "woojin-ah, come here! i found the suspect!" i said.