chapter 3

eunyeol's

i sighed 'cause i know, my friends are following me.

i turned around and, aha! there they are.

"what the heck are you all doing here?" i asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

then the all of them pointed daniel, "its not me! its jinyoung!" he shouted. i know he's lying.

"aww, dont blame him." i said and walked near him. i examined his face and it looks like he's really lying.

"sigh. eunyeol-ah, stop staring at me like that. you're making my heart beat faster." daniel stated then the all of us ended up laughing.

"DANIEL HAS A FEELINGS FOR EUNYEEEEOOOOL!!!" sungwoon teased.

"GUESS!! EUNIEL IS SAILIIIING!!!" seongwoo added.

"how about me?" woojin asked and pouted. i was about to walk near him when suddenly daniel grabbed my hand.

okay.. this is getting weird..

"yeah?" i asked nervously.

"she's mine." daniel said.

"you joking?"

"no." DANIEL WHY. WHY WHY WHY. YOU'RE 5 YEARS OLDER-- anyways, age doesn't matter.

i looked at jinyoung, my super bestfriend but he doesn't give a shit to look at me.

i wonder why?

he's just staring infront and doesn't really dare to look at us. i looked at jihoon, my second super bestfriend. and he also doesn't give a shit to look at us. he's just staring infront.

they are, staring infront.

i sighed and went beside daniel. "wiwiwi. looks like someone-- or they're two being jealous of daniel and our eunyeol?" jisung said.

the awkwardness is filling us..

then jinyoung and jihoon cleared their throat, "where are you going?" jinyoung asked. "gonna meet my friend."

"a girl? or a boy?" jihoon asked, "a.. g-girl." i lied.

"i'll go with you." said by jihoon, jinyoung and daniel.

oh weird..

"okay guys, lemme leave the four of you." guanlin said and they walked away.

but they're just in trees hiding, i know.

"hm?" i said, not knowing what will i do.

"what do you want to say?" daniel asked then smiled.

HMMM

"eunyeol, lets go." jinyoung said and put his hands on my shoulder.

AWW MAN, LEMME BREATH

"ehem? we're still here?" jihoon and daniel said.

"i thought it's just the two of us." jinyoung said and smiled at me.

AHHHH

we walked peacefully, no one is talking, yeah. like that.

"guys, just here. y-you dont have to know who's my friend, by the way." i said.

"we have. 'cause we have to protect you." jihoon said then daniel and jinyoung nodded.

"u-uh, n-no need."

"idiot. just walk." daniel said. smh.

GIVE MERCY PLEASE.

i just walked and stopped infront of the cafè, where usually me and seoheun always meet.