chapter 16

eunyeol's

we went inside the apartment and i sat on one of the couch.

"are you sure this is an apartment? this looks like your house years ago." somi asked.

"its our house.. tada!! we will bring back the memories we did years ago." yoojung answered and smiled.

then jinyoung sat beside me, "hey, do you still think about that boy?" he asked.

i looked at him and it took some minutes for me to answer him.

cause seriously, i really don't know what's happening to me.

"tada!!! yah, eunyeol-ah. smileee!! we missed the old eunyeol who's always smiling like there's no tomorrow." doyeon said and she pouted.

"don't pout. you can't act cute, aish." i said and rolled my eyes.

"yah!!!" she shouted and i chuckled.

jinyoung shuffled my hair then went to the kitchen.

"here's our albums!!! come!!! lets check it!!!" hyeongseob shouted and put the albums on the table.

we sat on the couch and collected the memories on every pictures.

"oh! i look so cute here!" i said and pointed at my picture when we're swimming.

then they all took a look of it then looked at me, "yah, are you lying? aish, this girl.." somi said and rolled her eyes.

"waaaahhh!!! im so hot here!!" jinyoung said and pointed out the pictures and we took a look of it.

"aiiiish.. you and eunyeol were both liar.." somi said and rolled her eyes and we laughed.

"oh? this is the time when you and bae jinyoung became friends--" then doyeon put her index finger on hyeongseob's mouth.

"aish. shut up. don't mention his name.." she said and rolled her eyes.

i smiled at them, "its okay. im fine, dont worry." i said and the all of them became quiet.

"ah!! right.. we're watching movies. yah, eunyeol-ah, what do you want to watch?" yoojung asked, "how about horror movies?" i said then the all of them ran beside me and jinyoung.

"yah!! calm yourselves!!" jinyoung shouted then we bursted out into laughter.

"ah, right. before we watch the movie, why dont we put our things to our rooms?" i asked. then the all of them nodded.

i took my luggage and went to my room.

this house is really amazing. it has 7 rooms. the one is for auntie's. and the rest is for us, 6.

i missed this room, really.

i went in front of the door and read what was written on it.

"don't try to go inside without knocking, the owner of this room will not allow you to enter her room again. but please, if you enter this room, take care of her." i read loudly. i chuckled a bit then remembered when the five of them always come to this room without knocking that even made me throw my slippers to them.

i went inside the room and it has a picture of us, happy together.

it also has a note, "this? they're for keeps." i said as i read it loudly.

i put my luggage to my cabinet and as i opened it, i saw a blue notebook.

i took it and read the cover, "diary.. diary, huh?" i said to myself and chuckled.

i was on first page, but woojin's name was mentioned on it.. already.

'06-09-14
dear diary,

i saw my ULTIMATE crush, park woojin on our cafeteria. seriously, no one can beat his handsomeness.. hehe. i love him. but i hope he will notice me. even "hi" can do. :)'

i read.

then the second page.

'06-11-14
dear diary,

this, park jihoon.. i saw him yesterday talking with park woojin. seems like they're having fun.. but i guess i have a feelings for jihoon too.. omg. i have to pick one but i cant. i also love woojin.. but i also love jihoon... ugh, this is soooo irritating.'

"whats wrong with park's? why are they so attractive that you could do all for them?" someone asked that made me jump.

i looked at that person and obviously, its jinyoung, "aish." i said and took off my slippers and throw it to him.

"yah im just curious!!" he said followed by his laugh.

"aren't you watching?" he asked.

"i changed my mind, no." i answered.

"okay then. im not watching too." he said and jumped to my bed.

"yah do you even have an eyes to read what's written on my door??!!"

"i already read it." he stated and went to my bed to jump.

"yahhh!!! that's my bed!!"

"its making me jump more!!" and yeah, he jumped more.

"yah-- YAH!!!!" i shouted and hit his head with my slippers.

"ah--AHHH!!!" he shouted and finally, stopped jumping.

"do you want to die? go to your room." i said irritated.

"yes, mom.." he said and that made me throw my pillow to him but he ran and went to somewhere else.

"aish. that kid.." i said and went to get my slippers and my pillow.

i continued on putting my clothes to the cabinet and i put the diary inside it and closed it.

i laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling thinking nothing.

then someone knocked on my door.

i opened the door and as expected, the five of them was here, "thankfully, being friends with you guys with more than years... yall finally know how to knock on my door." i said and smiled at them.

i thought.. it would stop here, but they grabbed me downstairs and made me sit to the couch and watched the movie they were talking about.

"im going to turn off the lights." jinyoung said and we all nodded.

jinyoung's

im now on my room calling my bestfriend but she really doesn't pick up the calls i give to her.

i called many times but she couldn't pick up.

aish.. that girl..

"hyung, she really dont pick up." i said to woojin, daniel and jihoon hyung who is now calling her too.

"i guess, we'll jusy try it tomorrow." daniel hyung said and went out of my room.

until me and woojin hyung were now just here.

"aish. what on earth-- WHATS THE REASON?! WHY CANT SHE PICK UP?!" he said worriedly. but he seems like he's angry.

he went out of my room slamming my door and me, as a good friend, i turned off the lights and went to my bed.

"i hope you're okay wherever you are, eunyeol-ah. im sorry." i said and fell asleep.