Part 70

Grays POV:

I woke up to see Y/N's head on my chest. "Gray...." She whined "What is it?" I whined back. "Can you please cook me some food?" She asked, then she suddenly woke up, because I pinned her. "Here's your breakfast.." I said "Ha.. Ha.." She laughed with sarcasm, then I got pissed so I kissed her. She pushed me off, "Honey, I've got to work" she said as she stood up and walked out of the room "Alright, be back by night Your dinner is already prepared.." I seductively said "Want me to eat it now?" She said popping her head out of the door. "If you want.." I said "Maybe later... I might be tired and maybe... You have some advantage over me" she seductively said and she hid her head. 'What's going on with this woman? Why am I falling for her deeper and deeper the minute she's with me?'

Your POV:

I went to my walk in closet and I changed into another pink puffy princess dress again. I wore my wedding ring, the necklace that Gray got me, I still like the accessory that Christine gave me, so I gave it one more shot. My hair was wavy and free too

I then teleported to the palace gates of Kylisis. I went up to Hope (if you guys don't remember Hope, he's the cute guy that was chief of the guards in Kylisis) "Hope, please find Juvia Lockser and bring her to me when you immediately find her" I ordered with a determined voice. "Yes ma'am" he said and went off. I then caught up with the animal center and the orphanage. And the townsfolk had a festival for me returning to the castle. (P.S. the townspeople are allowed to have any festival of their choice, as long its agreed by everyone and the festival is held near the castle) I watched everyone have a good time from my new office. I heard someone knock three times "Come in.." I said and I heard familiar footsteps "My queen.." Maryanne said, then I looked back "You had a child named Christine. Isn't that correct?" She said "Yes that is correct" I agreed "Well maybe... You could bring her here to the castle. Anyway, she's a princess" Maryanne said "I have to think it through" I said, looking down at the townspeople again "But thank you for the suggestion" I continued, and she left. After a few moments, I saw Hope with the townspeople, he gave a sign for me to go to the ball room, and I agreed and went there. When I opened the door, I saw Juvia tied up, her eyes were blindfolded, and her mouth was taped. Beside her is Hope, I approached Hope, "Thank you, you are dismissed" I said, he left, and he closed the door on his way out. I ripped off Juvia's tape "Juvia is sorry for what Juvia has done. Please don't hurt Juvia..." She begged, and I took off her blindfold "Y/N!" She yelled, I untied her. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I just want a civilised talk with you" I said, she agreed. We walked to my office, she sat down on the sofa, and I was right behind her. "Why did you do not very nice things to me in the past?" I asked "Well.. I want Gray - sama for Juvia's self.." She explained "Juvia, you can't force someone to love you. You just have to hope for the best that someone you love is happy with someone else.." I said "Remember, you didn't want Gray to be hurt?" I said "Then don't force anyone. You might hurt someone and you didnt know that they were hurt" I said, and she just looked down. "I know its a lot to handle... Seeing the one you love be sad, depressed, gone..." I said "Because... You're a Fairy Tail member, and when you're a Fairy Tail member, youre our family. Even though we came from different backgrounds or different blood types.. We are family, and families help their members. And even if youre not a Fairy Tail member, we still love you no matter what. Juvia, were not perfect. We are humans" I said while I held her hands, and looked in her eyes. She looked at her side with embarrassment. "Want me to tell you a secret?" I whispered, she looked up at me "You still have secrets?" Juvia surprisingly said " Yeah, but just one. And I want you to promise to never tell anyone about this" I said, then I made a pinky finger for a kept promise, she did it too, so we agreed. "Remember, I watched over Gray for almost decades?" I said "Yeah.." She replied "He got Ice Devil Slayer Magic, so he can destroy the E.N.D book right?" I said "Yeah.." She replied again "Well... I... I .... I made the book" I said "What?!" She said "Yeah..." I sadly said "Gray can't destroy the book" I said "Why not?" Juvia asked "In order to destroy the book, the person who made the book must be killed.Or, if he destroyed it or did anything bad to it, I will be affected Because, I put some of my blood and flesh in making the book. " I said "That's a big secret Y/N.." She said "Yeah..." I said "Hey, do you still like Gray?" I asked "YES!" she answered "The Fantasia Festival is coming up. Wanna be partners again with Gray?" I asked "OH YES! YES!" she said "But why aren't you joining?" Juvia asked "I've got to deal with something..." I said, clenching my fists behind my back. "If you apologize to Fairy Tail. I might have the strength to stand beside you" I said "Really?!" She said "Yeah..." I said. Then I looked outside to see its already dark.

+++++++++++FLASHBACK+++++++++++

Your POV:

Alright, be back by night....

++++++++END OF FLASHBACK+++++++

Your POV:

"You can stay here at the castle if you want. Just call Maryanne, and tell her what you need. I need to go home" I said "Isn't this your castle?" She asked "Well.. I have to convince Gray to talk to you right?" I said "Yeah..." She said, then I teleported home