Part 41

Your POV:
After we had moments of passion, Gray brought me home, and when we got to the front of the door, I opened it. Gray was greeted by a punch from Natsu "What the hell was that for?!" Gray angrily yelled. "What did you do to Y/N?" Natsu angrily asked "Chill Natsu, we just went out for a stroll around town" I said. "You sure? Maybe Gray did something to you, you're still too young." Natsu complained "Yeah I'm sure, and dude. I'm turning 19, same age as Gray" I defended. "Alright, fine. But I'm just keeping an eye on you both" said Natsu and he went inside. I said goodnight to Gray and I continued inside the house. Natsu went to his and Happy's room, because they share rooms together. I took my towel and my PJs. As I took a bath, I saw a side marking of the Grimoire Heart on my upper butt. And I hear voices of my uncle (A.K.A Hades) In my head, telling me to ressurect him and the world would live better but I ignored it.
°°°°°°°°°°°°NEXT MORNING°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Your POV:
I woke up and I was ready to start the day, I did my daily routine and for today I wore a white tee with some word written on it and my hair is braided, I wore a skirt, snickers and I wore the necklace that Gray gave me.

 °°°°°°°°°°°°NEXT MORNING°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Your POV:I woke up and I was ready to start the day, I did my daily routine and for today I wore a white tee with some word written on it and my hair is braided, I wore a skirt, snickers and I wore the neckla...

Natsu and Happy left the house earlier. So I went to the guildhall by myself. I opened the door of the guildhall and I saw the abnormal side of Fairy Tail, it was quiet, peaceful, no rough housing. No broken furniture! Then I saw everyone looking at me,  and all the girls hugged me. The boys didn't even go near me, because of  Gray. They asked me tons of questions, until the Master told me to come to his office. When I sat down in his office. "Y/N, I am resign from being the Master of Fairy Tail" he said "What?! Then who will look after the guildhall?" I asked "That's why I called you here, your older than me and everyone in the guild, so you should be the Master" Gramps said "No, no I can't!" I refused "Cmon, this will be my birthday gift to you" he said "I.... I'll think about it" I said then he let me leave the room. I sat down on the bar chair and I asked Mira to pass me 10 bottles of beer, and the strongest. She did as told and I paid her. After 10 minutes I finished the bottles and I'm not even dizzy or even whoozy or nothing! I mostly scratched the top of my butt the whole time and no one noticed.
~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
I wore a blue plaid crop top with matching skirt. And of course, I wore the necklace that Gray gave me.

I still have these thoughts in my head, about Hades, about me leaving the 8 deadly Sins of Purgatory

I still have these thoughts in my head, about Hades, about me leaving the 8 deadly Sins of Purgatory. Then I went to the guildhall. I took some shots and I was so quiet, I had tons of things in my mind, and I felt like I was crying but I pretended it was a yawn and I wiped my eyes. I then heard a crash of glass nearby, it was Natsu who broke it, fighting Gajeel. I tooked the closest shard of glass and I hid it and I went to the only bathroom of the guildhall, on the second floor. I quickly ran up to the bathroom, locked the bathroom door behind me, sat on the cover of the toilet seat and lifted up my skirt and I took the glass shard and I slashed my thighs which made it bleed and it had tons of deep bruises all over, but it can't be seen

Gajeels POV:

I smell something metal. So I stopped fighting Salamander. And I smelt him "Hey! W-what are you doing" Salamander said "I smell metal on you" I replied "What? I don't even have metal in my pockets" Salamander said "Even though, I smell metal" I said then we continued the fight because the metal smell was gone. Then we saw Y/N on top of the staircase and she looked like she needs some help walking. Then when she got a step on the staircase she went rolling down. And I smelled the metal again but its stronger. Gray came to Y/Ns aid. And the others rushed to her and I just tracked the metal smell and it was coming from Y/N, I smelled her, "Hey, what are you doing?!" Gray yelled "I smell metal, and I'm hungry too" I replied "What?! She doesn't have metal" Gray said "But I smell it" I said, then Y/N tried to stand up and she did manage to stand and she managed to walk. And we'd notice something red on the back of her skirt. "Y/N, are you okay?" Wendy ask "Why do you say?" Y/N said stopping, and looking back at us. "You have something like blood on your skirt" Wendy replied. Then Y/N looked at her lower skirt and she looked back at us. "Its nothing" she said. Then I saw blood running down Y/Ns legs. Everyone was in shock, and I smelt the metal again, it was Y/Ns blood. "Wh - why are you bleeding?" Salamander asked like he's concerned "Uh..." Y/N said "Its... A..." She said then Gray ran to her picked her up and raised her skirt, then there were like millions of bruises on her, good thing she's wearing shorts, then I saw a shard of glass, and it fell on the ground, it was from earlier. Everyone looked shocked to see it. The bruises and the glass. "What? Y/N, who did this to you? Gray asked. "Me, I did it" she answered "But, why Y-" Lucy asked until she was stopped by Y/N saying "I just wanted to feel what its like to bruise yourself" she said with a smile. Then Y/N pushed Gray, and she fell on the floor, but she managed to stand and walked, so she stand and walked out the door. Then Gray tried to run after her, but she was stopped by Erza, holding her shoulder and saying "Give her some space"