Part 50

Stings POV:
"Huh?" I confusedly asked "Y/N..." Ultear said then, Y/N changed into a demon like girl. She has a whip, horns, wings, and she had pink hair, and her eyes were still bleeding.

 She has a whip, horns, wings, and she had pink hair, and her eyes were still bleeding

Y/N turned around, then we saw thr Griomire Heart guildmark on her lower half. Everyone was shocked, "She was the very first leader of the 8 deadly kin of purgatory, until she left the guild, and Ultear replaced her" A girl with pink hair explained "Meredy...." Juvia said "Shut it blue head!" Meredy insulted. Then a figure bursted from the puddle of Y/Ns blood. "Good job, my dear nephew" Hades said forming into his body. Then everyone sweatdropped. "Why is Y/N's relatives always evil?" Lector said "Y/N, don't do this!" Gray yelled "Oh, Gray... You want her to come back? Haven't you been thinking? Y/N is like a fragile flower because of her past. Plus, you broke her heart, and when she wants to do whatever she wants,  then you want her to come back to you to be even hurt? It's like an iced flower don't ya think?" Rustyrose said. "I've already confessed to her, but she denied it. She's hard to get, you're lucky, you already had her" Hikaru said. Then Hades whispered into Y/N's ear. Hades and Y/N nodded at the same time and she quickly attacked Gray, making him fall back.

No ones POV:

Then the fight if the century began, everyone fought with their all. Some fell to their knees and passed out, but not the strong Fairy Tail wizards! "What do you want?" Lucy screamed "We want to take revenge for the most hideous guild in the whole of Fiore, and I don't know why she even joined Fairy Tail" Hades said as he gave it his all, Everyone fell to the ground. "STOP!!!!" Juvia shouted, everyone stopped and they all looked at Juvia. "Juvia has a confession to make...." Juvia said "Juvia was the one who made Lucy kiss Gray - sama, by giving her a potion with the water" Juvia confessed. Then the members of Grimoire Heart's 8 kin of purgatory stood straight up and they had a small smirk on their faces, including Hades. "That was what I wanted for my nephew. To be happy and gain what she wanted. Now, she already did" Hades said then he disappeared into thin air, and the members of  Grimoire Heart's 8 kin of purgatory fell to the ground. Then Y/N lastly fell to the ground, and turning back to her normal self. the other members fell to the ground breathing, but Y/N fell to the ground with no breathing and no heartbeat, but some people hear whispers coming from Y/N's mouth "The end is near" every day. Christine, Ashley and Amerou had some powers left so they helped Y/N to the guild infirmary, where Kinana was on stand by.

**********A MONTH LATER**********

No Ones POV:

Everyday, Gray and Sting always brings roses to Y/N in the infirmary room. And everyday, a mysterious man always comes to visit Y/N and sits by her side. Then Y/N suddenly woke up and she was in her typical denim shorts, long sleeved tee and her rubber shoes was beside her bed. She just wore her shoes and teleported to her house without anyone knowing. But Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy noticed that Y/N's scent is missing, so they informed everyone in the guild and they started searching. Y/N was at her house getting ready to teleport to Kylisis to claim her rightful air to the throne. She put on a beautiful purple gown. And Y/N tied her hair beautiful messy bun

 And Y/N tied her hair beautiful messy bun

But before she can leave for Kylisis, she went to Sabertooth's guildhall to confess her love for Sting

Your POV:

I teleported to the guildhall of the Sabertooth guild. And I saw Sting at the bar, I walked to where he was and the other members of Sabertooth gave way for me to Sting. I was almost where Sting was positioned and I saw him drinking, and I know there's a problem when he drinks. "Hey Sting" I greeted when I was behind him. He looked back with an annoyed face then it turned into a very happy smile and he hugged me. "I miss you Y/N" he said, I broke apart the hug. "Sting, can we talk in private?" I asked "Yeah, sure" he said then he held my hand, and we went up to his office. He let go of my hand and we went near his office window "What do you want to talk about? Especially in private? Y/N what happened? Are you okay?" He asked "I'm fine, I'm fine. I just want to confess something... Before... I leave" I said, then I held his hands. "I.. Love you Sting" I confessed and I saw his cheeks go tomato red, and he looked at the side. "Y/N...." He said "I.. I'm sorry" he said then I let go of his hands "Wh - what?" I sadly said "I like Yukino" he confessed. My heart broke into pieces, I let out a faint laugh and Sting looked confused. I wiped off the tear off my eye, "You know what?" I said "I'm never going to love again! People have been playing with me! I can't live like this anymore!" I yelled with anger, and sadness then I teleported to Kylisis. "Good morning Maryanne" I greeted then she hugged me, she greeted me and I said that I will accept the throne. Maryanne jumped with joy and she crowned me.  2 years has passed and I've been the jewel of Kylisis, every now and then was a very fun time for my people. And sometimes I was allowed to fight for the kingdom, and being a responsible princess isn't that bad, sometimes Jason will come to the kingdom and he would interview me and I would be his number 1 model. I would always be charitable and I will help put up orphanages and I would always play with the orphaned kids. And I would put up an animal care center and I would always convince people to adopt one animal, depends on them. Its a busy 2 years for me buts its been a blast!