Part 6

Your POV:
When I was walking to Natsu's and Happy's room, I saw my door open and all the girls smiled "Good job there Y/N" Lucy said looking mischievous and all"On what?" I asked "You like Gray - San don't you Y/N" Wendy asked "Yeah, but as a comrade" I said like defending my rights "Yeah, I don't believe you" Erza said "Let's just talk about it later OK? Just meet me downstairs in one hour" I said, all the girls agreed. When I checked on Happy he was alright, and I never meant to scare him to faint anyway. "IMSOSORRYIWILLNEVERSAYSTILUPIDTHINGSLIKETHATAGAIN!!!" Happy said with pleadingness or something I wish I meant to scare him to faint. "Its alright,its alright no need to get worked up about Happy " I said. He grieved. "Oh hey Natsu, meet me downstairs in an hour OK?" I asked he just shook his head. I sprinted downstairs and started right away in making pastries. As I was done making pastries I had extra time so I thought I would make some appetizers and snacks. As soon I was done cooking, I teleported to my secret walk - in closet near my bedroom to change into a navy blue swimsuit and covered it with a large white t - shirt and in front it has the Fairy Tails Emblem and it was color navy blue. So ,when I got near the grand staircase, everyone was waiting for me. The girls wore one of my PJs and Natsu wore one too which kinda looks cute on him. Gray just wore his underware, but I didn't care. "Come, I have a surprise for you all" I said in complete joy. When we got to the dining hall Natsu and Happy was drooling , wanting to get a bite into every food I made." Its a buffet!!" Happy said " I'm gonna sink my teeth in every food that is in this table" Natsu said "Hey, at least leave some for me" Lucy said "Wow, this is really kinda fancy Y/N " Wendy said "Enough jibber - jabbering now child eat up" Carla said "Woah, the guild might wanna like it in here" Gray - Sama said with no surprise at All. "Wow Y/N I'm impressed, you made all this food in an hour" Erza said with her hands on her hips "You can all start eating you guys" I said kindly. "Here Erza, a red velvet cake it has the shade of your hair, I glazed it to perfection I used the color blue and I put Fairy Tails Emblem on it." I said while putting her cake on the side "So I wouldn't brake my promise and so you wouldn't go all beast mode on me" I mumbled "Thanks Y/N it looks delicious" Erza said. I walked on to Happy's seat and Gave him a cake that was the main ingredient, FISH!! Hapy thanked me of course. I gave Lucy a cake that was glazed with the color of her hair and the Fairy Tail emblem is the brownish color of her eyes, she too thanked me. I gave Natsu one like Lucy's but it was his style, and he thanked me.I gave Wendy and Carla one, they were the same.

Grays POV:
Y/N is so kind, Before I knew it it was my turn in getting something. "Gray, I made this for you, it was more special than the rest" she said while putting it on my part of the table. "Thanks I guess" I said

Your POV:
THANKS I GUESS, THANKS I GUESS?! I MADE THAT VERY SPECIAL FOR YOU BECAUSE - No, never mind, he can't piss me enough can he.