Part 36

Your POV:
"Y/N, I'm going to go to the others" Natsu said standing up "See you later sis" Natsu said walking away. I waved goodbye too. Then I stood up and walked around like a dummy, wondering why my own household made me do this. 'Is marrying a person at the age of 18? I don't want to take responsibility of the kingdom yet, I still want to have fun and explore the world with my boyfriend. Should I... Kill... Myself?' Then I felt four hands on my shoulder. I looked back to see that Kagura, Milliana, Ashley and Amerou. "Hey Y/N, we heard from Natsu that your having some difficulties thinking" Kagura said "Everything alright Y/N?" Milliana asked "Yeah, yeah, I'm just... Confused of all this" I said " Just remember, if you're in a jam, just call us. Were best friends after all Amerou said "Don't forget, were all family. Even though were not from the same family, blood type or whatever. Were always here for you, you can ask us for advise or whatever, to help you go through in life" Ashley said. I hugged them all at once. And I said "Thanks you guys". I let go of the hug " Just... Tell the others I need some time to think" I said. They agreed and all left. I sat down again on the bench and I rested my head on my hands, which my elbows are resting on my lap. I cried few tears silently. Then I felt the bench got heavier. A person lifted up my chin to see my face. It was Gray "Hey baby, I really miss you." Gray said "Why didn't you tell me your the princess?" Gray asked "Its super boring to be royalty and super rich. Because you can't do anything fun in your life if your like me. And its super bogus to memorise and do all princess protocol. And its fucking boring" I said. Then Gray chuckled. He wiped some tears off my face then gently and passionately kissed my lips. I pushed him, so we can break apart. "Stop. Maybe Natsu might be eavesdropping on us" I complained "Cmon, this is the first time were alone and flame brain isn't being annoying" Gray said and I giggled. Gray brought me into a hug and I hugged him back. "Remember, I will always be by your side" he said, breaking the hug. He stood up and walked away while waving his hand. I waved my hand too and I went back into deep thought. I snapped out of it, because a pretty blue - haired girl tapped me on my shoulder. I couldn't recognise her. Her mask is on. "I heard you're in a lot of confusion" she said "Oh Yes, yes. I am in huge confusion right now, I just wish I could dissapear right now, and everyone would just forget about me" I replied. She took a small bottle out of her pocket from her dress. "What's that?" I asked in curiosity "Its a potion so everyone would forget the person who drinks it, its supposed to be for me, but... I'm going to give this to her Majesty" she said giving it to me. "Why do you want to be forgotten?" I asked, while getting the potion. "People have been very bad to me lately" she answered. And I drank it.....