Part 42

Your POV:
I was busted, everyone in the guild knew. I just put on a fake smile and left the guildhall. On the way to my house, I saw everyone look at me and they're saying like "Why does she have blood?" "Maybe she has puberty" "Or she bruised herself" I walked faster a bit hearing that. I then got to my house slammed the door shut and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up, I even took a bath. Then I went to my room and locked the door, not wishing to see other people.... A week had passed and I'm still in my room, sometimes people I love, know, and care about tried to talk me of getting out of my room, I just ignored it and I just thinked about so much things. The voice of Hades always cries out to me so I can resurrect him, now the guildmark of Grimoire Heart is very visible, the emblem is pitch black

 The voice of Hades always cries out to me so I can resurrect him, now the guildmark of Grimoire Heart is very visible, the emblem is pitch black

I was hungry and I hear no one outside nor in the house. So I  changed into a goth like form, but I slayed the outfit with my shirt, pants and hair style. I changed my hair to a golden brown look.And obviously, I wore the necklace Gray gave me.

I walked around town to find food, anyway, I am the richest girl in Fiore, so I can settle in delicious food, even if its expensive, and anyway I earned my money

I walked around town to find food, anyway, I am the richest girl in Fiore, so I can settle in delicious food, even if its expensive, and anyway I earned my money. I then saw Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza and Happy all together in a nearby food place, they're near the window, so they can see everything. I walked passed the food place where they're in like a tough girl, pushing people all around, being bad as all. I saw Natsu look at me so I just kept on walking. The food place they were in was my favorite spot to eat. So I ate at a diner, my second favorite place to eat it was filled with people, but most of the people there knew me, so the employees there gave me a VIP room to eat, its nearby the window, so I can see everything too. I ordered my favorite food there and I waited to be served, then I saw a ragged child crying outside the diner, I told an employee to reserve the VIP spot. The employee agreed so I left the diner and went up to the crying ragged child.  "Hi there little girl, why are you crying?" I sincerely asked, she took steps back, away from me, and she looks terrified. "No, no. I won't hurt you, I'll help you and keep you safe" I said squatting. She looks some steps towards me, calming down "I - I l - lost m-my m-m-mommy and I'm hungry" she said, "Come with me, and I'll feed you" I sincerely said, I stood up and she held my hand and I walked her to the VIP room of the diner. One of the employees gave me high chair, because she looks like 5 or 6 years old. Then I saw many people came up to the window where we were and they looked at us and they were talking about something. Then in a empty space of the window, I saw Erza and the others walk passed by and they came up to ask something from the people, I let the girl take some time to pick what she wanted, then on the corner of my eye, I saw a book on the edge of the window, so I took it, and when I took it, I saw Natsu there, so I jumped out of my seat in surprise, the little girl was still choosing something to eat, to her reason, she really can't pick any, because it looks so delicious. My food was on my part of the table and I saw the girl still looking at the menu. I gave her my favorite food. She first prayed, she thanked the Lord that shed met a kind person like me, and she hope to see her mom again in Heaven. I was so moved by what she prayed for, and I was so sorry for her, I really wish she would want to live with me. "Umm, may I ask you little girl? What is your name?" I asked "I'm  Christine, I'm homeless and I have no siblings or people close to me" she said "You, who are you kind lady?" She asked "Im Titania Blisstina Y/N Dragneel, I'm a S - class wizard from Fairy Tail, a wizard saint, and a princess of three places, don't worry you'll understand when your older" I said "Wow... So that's why your so pretty, your a princess!" She declared I thinked I blushed, but I smiled it out.
Then I looked at the window to see Natsu banging on it and the employees stopping Natsu. I ordered my food and by the time I got my food, Christine already finished her food and she said she's still hungry so I ordered her some appetizers. We both finished our food at the same time and we ordered dessert. We ordered 2 of the most expensive and awesome ice cream in history, it has a light chocolate ice cream, it has almonds, it has wall nuts, it has hazelnuts, it has a chocolate made flowers and it is also dipped in gold, and it has chocolate bars covered in real gold. Its always the dessert I order when I always come here.

We had a blast talking, and after that, she asked if I could take care of her

We had a blast talking, and after that, she asked if I could take care of her. And I definitely said a big

                        !!! YES !!!