Part 47

Your POV:
At once that I heard the lady, I got my sexy black onsie, with a leather jacket, and black high heels, and I rushed to the fitting room. I changed like for a minute, and anyway, I'm the last one to perform. And there's like... 15 people who joined the pageant, including me. I then went to my hair, but I won't put any make up, because I'm beautiful... Just the way i am. Then after my hair, I remembered that I have the Grimoire Heart emblem, so I stole some foundation and applied it on my upper butt I looked in the mirror and I was shock to see myself, I didn't noticed that it was me.

 Then after my hair, I remembered that I have the Grimoire Heart emblem, so I stole some foundation and applied it on my upper butt I looked in the mirror and I was shock to see myself, I didn't noticed that it was me

I was backstage, quiet. "Y/N, 2 minutes and your on" the woman said. I saw Ashley went back and I greeted her, she complimented me and I complimented her back. "Please welcome... Y/N!!" I heard Stings voice then I walked on stage, then some of the boys were just staring at me, I walked near the judges table, were I should be. "Y/N is it true that you have been in a severe break up?" Jason said  "Yes, that is true" I confidentially answered "And, is it true... That youre a princess of three places? And is it true that, You're a rank 10 wizard saint? And is it true that your family is awarded the most richest family in Fiore? And is it true that your father is Deliora?" Makurov asked "Yes, that is all true" I answered "CCCCOOOOLLLL!!!!" Jason yelled "What do you have to say to your fans in Magnolia?" Sting asked "Girls, stay strong out there?" I said then I walked around all sexy and all, to get attention. Then while going back stage, on the corner of my eye, I saw Gray with Natsu. Then I went back. Ashley and Amerou congratulated me, even though were not done yet. "Girls prepare for the bikini modeling" the organizer said, then I went to the fitting room and put some more foundation, then I wore my white bikini. And I played with my snow magic a bit, so my hair can change to a pure white then I ponied my snow white hair, when I looked in the mirror, I looked cute than sexy.

The organizer informed me again, "Please welcome, the strong, the beautiful, the sexy

The organizer informed me again, "Please welcome, the strong, the beautiful, the sexy... Y/N!!" Sting announced, I cat walked to the judges table, then i flipped and did a perfect split where I was position like before. I saw most of the boys had nose bleed, including Sting. Then I turned back with a hair flip, then I cat walked back to back stage. "Ladies, prepare for the talent contest" a woman said then I changed into a cute swimsuit.